Sr. Scrum Master
Company: Prudential Annuities Distributors (PAD)
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Sr. Scrum MasterPrudential's Global Technology organization is
seeking a Sr. Scrum Master to join the Chief Data Office. This
leader will guide and coach the Scrum Team on how to use Agile
practices and principles to deliver high quality products and
services. The team is looking for someone who is passionate about
accelerating enterprise transformation in Data and Data Science.
The candidate must embody Agile values and principles, demonstrate
a servant leader mindset and have the coaching skills to evolve
- Coaches team on agile values and principles; responsible for
ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory,
practice, and guidelines.
- Supports the team by removing impediments that they cannot
- Facilitates and ensures that work activities align with product
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile
practices within the organization.
- Fosters a continuous improvement team culture and growth to
- Trains Product Owners in effective backlog management to
maximize business value.
- Facilitates delivery of high value products and services in an
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles to help
the organization understand how to apply agile framework for
- Coaches team on organizational awareness helping them to
understand business changes and potential impacts.Skills /
- Bachelor's degree required
- Professional experience working on an Agile team; minimum 5
years' experience as a scrum master with approved certification
- Experience working on Data and Data Science teams strongly
- Deep understanding of change management and demonstrated
ability to support wider organization changes.
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching
skills; passionate about continuous learning to help the team
- Has the ability to identify with the feelings, thoughts or
attitudes of other people and tailor their approach based on the
context. Understands how their communication style and personality
can affect how they engage and are seen by others.
- Creates space for open discussions that can surface various
viewpoints and can choose from multiple tools and techniques to
reach a conclusion.
- Servant leader who fosters self-organization and a culture of
ownership and accountability on the team.
- Challenger mindset and passion to challenge status quo to find
new solutions and drive out of the box ideas - encourages team to
experiment.- Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not
affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the
United Kingdom. Prudential is a multinational financial services
leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and
Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset
management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual
and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The
company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability,
expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time.
Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services,
including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services,
mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. We
recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the
quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a
place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow
as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit
www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and
our brand. Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic
partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic
protected by law.-- The Prudential Insurance Company of America,
Newark, NJ and its affiliates. Note that this posting is intended
for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email
Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
about doing business with Prudential. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process,
which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt
4 or email email@example.com. Please note that
the above number and email are solely for individuals with
disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a
technical issue with your application or an assessment, please
email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. Posted 9 Days
Ago Full time R-100417 About Us We are a company of smart,
ambitious professionals working together across a multitude of
disciplines. Together, we are building a better financial future
for our customers and our communities around the globe.
Keywords: Prudential Annuities Distributors (PAD), Newark , Sr. Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!