Healthcare Recruiter contract
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Voca has immediate openings available for Recruiter -professionals
in Morristown , NJ!
Assignment Details -
- Selection of Appropriate Job Candidates: Review and Document
ICIMS ATS through the on-line application/resume until hire.
Prescreens candidates in a first in, first out basis. Will refer
qualified candidates to the appropriate Managers. Facilitates
interviews. Collaborates with management to determine acceptable
- Assessment of Recruitment Needs: Host pre scheduled
Recruitment/Manager Huddles; to maintains strategic communication
with Hiring Managers at all times. Performs departmental needs
assessments for hiring expectations to ensure quality candidates.
Train managers and coordinators in approval process, appropriate
paperwork to be completed, review position control with hiring
coordinators and managers, Ensure Job Descriptions are accurate and
meet all AAP regulations
- Sourcing Quality Candidates -- Assesses quality candidates
through ICIMS. Monitors quality of incoming applicant pool from
on-line, professional journals, and trade sources. Communicates
with Advertising Agency and internal department to ensure effective
and marketable communication of each departments services and job
functions as needed..
- Professional Development - Develops skills of recruitment
assistants and coordinators. Keeps abreast of recruitment trends
participating in organizations such as NAHCR , NJHR , webinars,
- Effective Advertising - Coordinates advertising expenditures &
strategies with site Recruitment Manager and/or Corporate
Recruitment. Remains within budgetary constraints. Utilizes all
advertising tools offered within media plan identifying key sources
to attract specialties such as: CareerBuilder, Icims, Craigslist,
- Selection of Appropriate Candidates: Reviews on-line
applications and resumes. Prescreens candidates to refer to
appropriate Managers. Schedules and facilitates HR and department
interviews on an as needed basis. Collaborates with management to
determine acceptable candidates. Extends and negotiates all
salaries partnered with a total compensation benefits package
tailored to the individual and their department.
- Promotion and Implementation of Strategic Initiatives - Hire
Learning Program - Attends and/or ensures attendance at necessary
conventions and school job fairs. Monitors placements and assesses
HL needs (with site Unit Managers) prior to HL recruitment season.
Attend school job fairs. Monitors and shares Metrics, and VOC
Survey results with Dept. Unit, and recruitment on site
- Participates in the development & implementation of system-wide
strategic recruitment Initiatives, and projects such as Employee
- 5-7 years Recruitment experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication
- Excellent PC skills
- Peoplesoft knowledge highly desirable
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Keywords: Voca, Newark , Healthcare Recruiter contract, Human Resources , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...