Site HR Partner
Company: ABM Industries
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Join a team with one shared mission - to make a difference,
every person, every day.We are more than 100,000 team members
strong, from all backgrounds and corners of the world, with the
talent, experience and compassion that enables us to make an
impact. For thousands of clients across the U.S. and in more than
20 global locations, ABM takes care of the people, spaces and
places that matter most. We also take care of our team members
-ensuring our company is a great place to work, and our communities
are safer, healthier, and more sustainable places to be. Every team
member at ABM has the opportunity to make a difference. Every day.
And we cultivate a culture where our team members feel seen, heard,
and valued and can grow a career and a future with us.SUMMARYThe
Site HR Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives
with employees and front-line leaders in designated areas. The
position serves as a consultant to front line leaders on human
resource-related issues. The Site HR Partner will ensure HR
Management team is successfully partnering with their operations
partners. The successful Site HR Partner acts as an employee
champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates
HR-related needs. Works in collaboration with HR centers of
excellence to achieve talent goals necessary to sustain and drive
business performance. Ability to implement innovative and practical
solutions through a strong process and metrics focus. The position
formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver
value-added service to management and employees that reflects the
business objectives of the organization. Client site: EWR - Newark
Liberty airportESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when
- Building and maintaining an environment for our Team Members
that results in a high customer focused and engaged workforce.
- Review onboarding and orientation for new leaders.
- Analyzes trends and metrics, seeking opportunities and
strategies to improve trends in turnover, retention and key
indicators of employee and customer engagement.
- Partner with leadership to understand current and future
- Partner with Talent Team to develop workforce plans that
respond to current and future staffing needs.
- Partner with Learning & Development Team to ensure key programs
are focused on front line managers and team members.
- Ability to read and understand data to inform continuous
improvement and inform decision making.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts
effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with legal as
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to front
line leaders (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development,
- Works closely with front line leaders to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business restructures, workforce
planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business and individual coaching
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs
to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to deliver programs to
meet organizational goals.
- Review key business performance targets and their related
talent implications with business leaders.
- Support customer retention and business development though
direct involvement with key customer base.
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices across
functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Understand and mitigate corporate risk associated with relevant
employment laws/policiesMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related
field; Master's Degree preferred.
- In lieu of degree, 5+ years of related experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of applicable experience in Human
Resources, business operations or management.
- Appropriate experience with a large hourly & distributed
workforce is a strong plus
- Experience working with union and non-union employees
- Aviation industry a plus
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time.
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between talent
and other HR initiatives and business strategy.
- Strong consultation and communication skills
- Ability to effectively challenge, influence, and develop
productive relationships inside and outside of HR.
- Intellectual agility, interpersonal flexibility and deep
curiosity to learn.
- Exposure to strong process and project management
- Effective team player and networker.
Keywords: ABM Industries, Newark , Site HR Partner, Human Resources , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!