Company: MetroPlus Health Plan
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About NYC Health + HospitalsMetroPlus Health Plan provides the
highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx,
Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a
comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New
York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus,
Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest
public health system in the United States, MetroPlus ' network
includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and
participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been
committed to building strong relationships with its members and
providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
-Position OverviewThe Sales Trainer will be responsible for the
onboarding of new hires, training of existing staff, residual, and
advanced skill training. They will be responsible for delivering
all departmental system procedures, policies, etc. training in
support of the Sales Division 's efforts in achieving key
performance goals.Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within the Sales Division
and participates in the activities involved in the design,
preparation, delivery and need assessment of the training and
- Provides input to the training strategy and the development of
specific training development plans
- Design solutions incorporating a variety of learning
- Provide training to new and existing employees.
- Participate in organizational team initiatives providing input
on learning needs, and developing schedules for training
- Utilize a variety of adult learning techniques to deliver
training in the most effective and impactful manner
- Provides input to management about employee performance during
the training periods.
- Make recommendations on training progress, effectiveness, and
- Validate training content by creating a testing and evaluation
process to measure the accuracy of the content being delivered,
making updates to training content as needed.
- Create training modules (when needed) based on the training
requirements/needs of the Sales Division
- Develop and administer knowledge assessments
- Understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and
procedures and implement programs to maintain to government,
citywide, and corporate compliance.
- Coordinate and/or facilitate new technology or applications
- Bachelor 's degree in education, psychology, human resources or
related field and additional education/training in learning theory
and methodology required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
computer, technology, and presentation skills required, with an
overall knowledge of sound business training and development
- Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory
and instructional design principles.
- Experience in sales training preferred but not required
- Training in process improvement or Six Sigma methodology
- Possess a sound understanding of positive coaching
- Experience in salesforce training (preferred)
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Knowledge of existing and emerging methods and
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Written/Oral Communication
Keywords: MetroPlus Health Plan, Newark , Sales Trainer, Human Resources , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!