Company: CareOne Management, LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2022
OverviewCareOne at Madison Avenue's mission is to define
excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to
Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and
each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a
collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a
framework of strength and stability for our Centers and
Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and
service for Residents, families and our valued employees. -We are
proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!If working with people who are dedicated,
compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to
you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a
strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in
patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility! -We
are an Equal Opportunity
EmployerEEO/AA/M/F/DVResponsibilitiesBalance Life & Work with a New
Career Opportunity(LONG TERM CARE) (SHORT TERM REHAB) (SKILLED
NURSING) (SUB ACUTE CARE) -Now Hiring - -Housekeeper - Morristown,
NJ -CareOne at Madison Avenue -The Housekeeper is responsible for,
but not limited to:
- Maintaining facility by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and
- Removing miscellaneous debris by removing trash.
- Refreshing bath area by cleaning toilet, and sinks; refilling
hand towel and toilet paper dispensers.
- Cleaning floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
- Maintaining furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture;
cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
- Keeping supplies ready by restocking housekeeping supplies;
ordering new supplies as needed.
- Keeping equipment operating by following operating
instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies;
performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintaining safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational
- Enhancing housekeeping reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.QualificationsPosition
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of related experienceShift1st
Keywords: CareOne Management, LLC, Newark , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!