Company: Fiddlers Elbow Country Club
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Summary of Responsibilities:The bartender will
provide timely, accurate and friendly service to our Members and
Guests. By preparing and creating the highest quality of beverages.
- Take beverage orders from servers and guests
- Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional
manner to promote efficiency on the job
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Assist in conducting inventory
- Abide by NJ and township laws regarding serving of minors and
visibility intoxicated Guests
- Ring in orders into computer system properly and
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including
counters, sinks, storage areas etc.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager Skills:Service
OrientationSocial PerceptivenessCoordinationMonitoring Work
Education/Experience:-High School Graduate; must be 18 years or
older -Minimum 6 months related experience Required
Qualifications:-TIPS certified Working Conditions:
- Must be able to communicate and understand the predominant
language of our members and guests
- Service to customers may be inside or outside.
- Must be able to stack chairs and move tables
- Job may involve extended periods of standing
- Job requires flexibility of hours depending on timing of events
at the Club throughout all days of the week, weekends, holidays,
- Ability to reach, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds
Benefits:Meals ProvidedShirt ProvidedStaff DevelopmentEmployee
Keywords: Fiddlers Elbow Country Club, Newark , Part-Time Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Bedminster, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!