Retail Representative FT - Energy Products
Posted on: August 7, 2022
1Ready for something new? CROSSMARK now represents energy
clients nationwide! We're seeking motivated individuals with a
passion for success to deliver superior service and performance to
our clients. Enjoy the opportunity to represent our client's brand
in well-known retailers near you.
- Executing a variety retail tasks and projects.
- Product placement that engages customers and creates brand
- Communicate effectively and build rapport with store
- Accurately report all completed assignments.
- Proficient use of a Personal Computer, Tablet, Smartphone and
familiarity with Adobe, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must have daily
access to the Internet.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must be able to fluently speak English.
- Work is scheduled Monday-Friday primarily between the hours of
6AM - 7PM.Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk throughout
the store. The employee is regularly required to lift to 10-15
pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Significant time
driving a vehicle may be required.#INDRED
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Newark , Retail Representative FT - Energy Products, Hospitality & Tourism , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!