Banquet House Attendant
Company: The Westin Governor Morris
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Banquet Houseperson in responsible for the set up, refresh,
tear down and maintenance of all meeting space.
- Ensure the correct and timely set up of all Banquet Event Order
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation
throughout the banquet function space, pre-function space, and
storage areas to include the carpet, walls, walks, doors, windows,
heating/air conditioning units, etc.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and organized manner
stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for
meetings or food service functions.
- Breakdown after the completion of functions and ensure that all
equipment and supplies are stored properly.
- Transport and store tables, chairs, and other equipment.
- Refresh meeting rooms as needed.
- Notify management of any hazards.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: The Westin Governor Morris, Newark , Banquet House Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!