Food Service Area Supervisor
Company: Bento Sushi
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Description:FOOD SERVICE AREA SUPERVISOR - MULTI UNIT
Bento Sushi is looking for a Food Service Area Supervisor to join
our team in New Jersey.
The Food Service Area Supervisor is responsible for managing
assigned Sushi Bars in their assigned region. This includes
developing, supervising and coaching team members to ensure the
highest levels of product quality and guest service standards are
Why you should join our team:
- We offer a comprehensive compensation package:
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Monthly car allowance
- Gas card for business travel
- Group health benefits and retirement plan for eligible
- Educational scholarships through our Bento Sushi Foundation as
well as funding for other rewarding causes such as seafood
sustainability and community involvement.
- Corporate Wellness Program that you can participate in, to take
care of your health and well-being.
- Extensive training and opportunities for career
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day management and
operations of assigned locations including people management, food
safety, guest services, sales and food quality
- Accountable for recruiting, training, development and
motivating hourly teammates.
- Daily store visits and monitoring of kiosks to ensure they are
compliant with Bento regulatory requirements including quality
assurance and food safety, health and safety standards and ensuring
all required corrective action is taken promptly.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with store
management and third party auditors.
- Execution of new store openings and implementing new
product/program roll outs.
- Ensure that the labor and production plans are regularly
amended to maximize profitability for each location through a
combination of sales optimization and waste control.
- Ensure Daily Production Reports, payroll, checklists and
reports are completed accurately for operational matters.
- Monthly inventory counts, Quality Assurance and Bento
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of food service management experience,
preferably in a multi-unit environment.
- Previous experience in the Sushi industry is preferable.
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel within an assigned region and with a flexible
schedule to accommodate operational needs.
- Valid driver's license.
- Have strong communication skills in both oral and written
- Must be self-motivated and guest focused oriented.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure and
deal with stressful situations.
- ServeSafe Certification an asset
At Bento, we are a dynamic team of people from different
backgrounds, with distinctive backgrounds and talents, with the
goal of delivering exceptional customer experience that defines us.
If you are looking for a fun, friendly and fast-paced work
environment where you can take great pride in what you do, then the
possibilities we offer are endless. For more information about
Bento Sushi and our opportunities, please visit
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those
candidates elected for an interview will be contacted. Special
consideration will be given to applicants with previous experience
working as a; food service supervisor, area supervisor: food;
district supervisor;regional supervisor; shift supervisor;
assistant general manager; kitchen manager; store manager.
Keywords: Bento Sushi, Newark , Food Service Area Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!