Atlantic Health System is Seeking an Adolescent Medicine Physician
Company: Atlantic Health System
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Pediatric-Adolescent Medicine opening in Morristown, New Jersey.
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey s largest integrated
health care systems, is seeking an Adolescent Medicine Physician at
Goryeb Children's Hospital. This physician will be a key member of
a team of four highly trained adolescent medicine specialists,
providing care to adolescents and young adults including general
health care maintenance, gynecological care and family planning
services, sexually transmitted infections, substance abuse, school
issues and other behavioral health disorders. The program has a
busy, well-developed multidisciplinary eating disorders program and
applicants must have training and interest in the clinical /medical
aspects of eating disorders and research. This amazing team
includes a child and adolescent psychiatrist, psychologists, a
nurse practitioner, social workers and others. Responsibilities
- Participate in teaching of house officers and medical students
working in adolescent medicine.
- Provide direct patient care services at Morristown and Overlook
Medical Centers as well as at any satellite practice locations as
- Participate in the on-call rotation system with the other
adolescent medicine physicians.
- Participate in clinical coverage of other sites such as
juvenile detention center, youth shelter, college health.
- Market the practice through direct physician to physician
communication, community education, community service or other
- Maintain and implement standards for health promotion and
- Provide open and timely communication with patients, families
- Participate in lectures at pediatric grand rounds, community
education and scientific programs as may be delegated or assigned
to the Physician by the Chair of Pediatrics or AMG leadership.
- Must be BE/BC in Pediatrics
- BE/BC in Adolescent Medicine is preferred
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New
- Strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented,
performance-driven group Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System eligible for Federal Student Loan
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Board s and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted Great Place to Work 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities EARN WHILE YOU
LEARN. All resident and fellows have the opportunity to earn a
$2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We
want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic
Health System s physician enterprise. To learn more about this
position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System,
please send your CV to Lori Velasco, Physician Click Here to
Keywords: Atlantic Health System, Newark , Atlantic Health System is Seeking an Adolescent Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!