Certified Medical Assistant
Company: Confidential Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Measuring and recording vital signs.
- Recording patient interview, history and chief complaint.
- Providing patient education with regards to office policies,
medications, management of diseased, home treatments and special
- Assisting the physician with exams and minor office
- Preparing patients for examinations and performing routine
- Change dressings, applying bandages, removing sutures and other
first aid procedures.
- Using CPR skills when required.
- Maintaining supplies, equipment, stocking, and sterilization of
- Practice OSHA safety standards.
- Performing accurate, legal, and ethical documentation at all
- May triage patient phone calls/review prescriptions with
patient as directed by physician.
- Perform Phlebotomy, Process and package Blood for the lab pick
Keywords: Confidential Company, Newark , Certified Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Bernardsville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!