Company: Atlas Search
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Gastroenterology opening in Newark, New Jersey. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Join a busy multi-specialty group in the Essex County, NJ area with
a great reputation and loyal patient following is looking to add a
gastroenterologist to their team.
- Demonstrates competency in diagnosis, and treatment to assure
high standards of patient care and safety are maintained.
- Detailed understanding of the intestines and gastrointestinal
- Review patient's history and perform physical examinations.
Evaluates diagnoses and provides appropriate treatment and patient
- Performs a wide range of non-invasive Gastroenterology
- Examines and treats disorders and diseases of the nutritional
problems and malabsorption, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) a host
of other disease conditions colon and bowel cancers, including
pancreatitis and pancreatic cancers.
- Recommends suitable management for the patient, including but
not limited to, preventive health recommendations and
- Prescribes medications and formulate ongoing treatment and
disease management plans.
- Provides relationship-centered care, taking into account the
patient's psychosocial and physical needs.
- Collects, records, and maintains patient information, such as
medical histories, reports, and examination results. Complete and
ensures accuracy of patient medical records.
- Communicates effectively with the clinical team to ensure total
delivery of quality care.
- Participates in medical staff educational programs and
- 1-3 years Gastroenterology clinical experience in an outpatient
- Patient-centered approach toward a positive customer
- Ability to treat adult and pediatric patient medical
- Excellent communication skills
Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro
jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric
gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Atlas Search, Newark , Gastroenterology Physician, Healthcare , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!