Infection Control Nurse (RN)
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Location: Newark, NJDescription: Judge Group is looking for an
Infection Control RN in Newark, New Jersey!
- Following assessment of the institution develops an Infection
Control Program appropriate to the institution and its needs.
- Serve as member of the CQI and MAC Committee and provides
information to team.
- Serve as member of the Institutional Safety Committee.
- Serve as a member of the Regional Infection Control Committee.
Attends quarterly meetings and reports pertinent information at
monthly unit staff meetings.
- Attend monthly staff meetings.
- Update site-specific infection control policies, procedures and
- Monitor compliance with infection control policies and
procedures, i.e., management of contaminated needles, syringes,
razors, dressings, blood spills, etc.
- Monitor compliance with all Infection Control related
medications and therapies. Reports findings at CQI meeting.
- Conduct on-going surveillance programs that note and correct
any practices that are not conducive to the control of infection
and communicable diseases.Specific Programs:The ICN directs the
facility surveillance program in full compliance with guidelines
promulgated in the Infection Control Manual for the following:
- Tuberculosis Surveillance
- Skin and Integument
- Air-Borne Infections
- Blood Borne PathogensMinimum Work Experience
- At least one year of RN experience.
- Previous correctional health care environment (preferred).
- Previous Infection Control experience preferred. Required
Keywords: The Judge Group, Newark , Infection Control Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!