Traveling Registered Nurse RN Float Pool Skilled Nursing
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Float Pool Registered Nurse AdventHealth Care CenterFloat Across
our 6 Beautiful Central Florida Skilled Nursing Facilities
including:AdventHealth Care Center Apopka NorthAdventHealth Care
Center Apopka SouthAdventHealth Care Center CelebrationAdventHealth
Care Center Orlando EastAdventHealth Care Center Orlando
NorthAdventHealth Care Center Waterman (Tavares, FL)
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center
- Premium Rate of Pay Available Up to $47/hr
- Flexible Scheduling
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love
the patients/residents they serve
- Opportunity for variety and to gain experience working across
all 6 of our beautiful Central Florida Locations
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be
"Greater as a Whole"Work Hours/Shift:Full Time, Guaranteed
Hours!You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in
accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
- Assists with the development and revision of nursing care
plans. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering
care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to
Licensed Nurses or nursing assistants.
- Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following
established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Assists with residents' comfort.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care
- Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN
designee and physicians.
- Reports pertinent changes in condition to the physician and the
resident/health care decision maker.
- Participates in purposeful daily rounds.
- Prepares and administers medications after appropriate
orientation and instruction.
- Required to maintain scheduling availability and accept a
- Required to travel among facilities to report to assigned shift
- Other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned,
within the scope of her/his education and under direct supervision
of a Registered Nurse.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state hiredJob
Summary:The RN is required to travel to designated facilities and
perform assigned work as needed. Actual role and tasks may vary
based upon the specific needs of the facility.The RN helps to
fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction
of the nurse manager, the RN will work within their entire scope of
practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that
competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Newark , Traveling Registered Nurse RN Float Pool Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!