RN Emergency Department Float Pool FT Nights
Posted on: June 23, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder ProgramOur promise to you:Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.Schedule: Full TimeShift:
- Nights, 7p-7a, Weekend Rotation Required
- Flexible Scheduling
- Float to at least 3 locationsGreater Orlando Facilities:
- AdventHealth for Children (Orlando)
- Celebration Children's Emergency Center (CEC)
- East Orlando
- Lake Mary
- Lake Nona
- Palm Parkway
- Partin Settlement
- Waterford Lakes
- Winter Garden
- Winter ParkUnit Highlights and the community you'll be caring
- The Emergency Department Float Pool offers employees the
opportunity to experience different Emergency Departments while
serving various communities in the Greater Orlando area.
- 24-hour on-call physician coverage for emergency and trauma
- Chest Pain Center teams at many of our locations are uniquely
trained to stop a heart attack in minutes, when treatment is most
crucial to saving lives.
- Advanced clinical care delivered with compassion and
coordinated communication to patients and family members.The role
you'll contribute:The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is
responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total
nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups.
Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department.
Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all
rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal
agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in
outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in
maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:Minimum
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS & PALS)
- EKGPreferred qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Professional Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Newark , RN Emergency Department Float Pool FT Nights, Healthcare , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!