Family Nurse Practitioner
Company: WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Family-NP -
Required skills & experience (the 6 must haves to be
1. At least 2+ years of experience in primary care, preferably in a
family practice setting that treats patients of all ages (Internal
Medicine, Urgent Care certified NP-PAs will also be
2. NP-PA needs to be able to work independently and have experience
working in a busy atmosphere (Patient load of 25-30)
3. Graduate of an accredited program for Physician Assistant or
Nurse Practitioners (specifically FNP)
4. Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
in state of [PA]
5. Eligible for a DEA and NPI # & Experience with EH records
6. Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
in state of New Jersey
What you need to know:
Singular Focus of Company: To improve the Health of Medicaid
Advanced education and training in the diagnosis and management of
common medical conditions and chronic illnesses (Experience in an
urgent care environment a plus).
Make decisions regarding data gathering and appropriate management
and treatment for the initial evaluation of a problem or the
follow-up of a previously diagnosed condition.
Provides patient care management within advance practice
parameters; manage acute care and chronic care activities.
Assist team members with inbound clinical triage.
Of utmost importance, this role is for an individual comfortable in
a startup environment where an all hands on deck mentality is key
in fostering a positive team feel in a time of great growth.
Keywords: WorkStaff USA Staffing Agency, LLC, Newark , Family Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!