Registered Nurse RN Multisystem ICU
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Registered Nurse RN Multisystem ICU AdventHealth Heart of Florida
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $5,000 relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule: Full-time Shift : 7:00 pm -
7:00 am Location : 40100 US Hwy 27, Davenport, FL 33837 Unit
- The Multi-System Intensive Care Unit at AdventHealth Heart of
Florida is a 15-bed unit caring for a wide array of high-acuity
- Diverse patient population with cases including renal failure,
respiratory failure with ventilator management, septic shock with
MODS, hypovolemic shock, DKA with severe acidosis, and more.
- A strong, multi-disciplinary team of highly engaged nurses with
dedicated preceptors who love to teach eager new nurses. The
community you'll be caring for:
- AdventHealth Heart of Florida is a licensed 193-bed acute care
hospital, coupled with outpatient services including imaging, lab
and wound care, that has been serving the community for over 50
- As a part of the AdventHealth Network patients will have
greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new
research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical
- High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint
Commission, the American Heart Association, and the American
- Located in Davenport, FL, AdventHealth Heart of Florida is
close to major destinations like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt
Disney World, without being located in the central hub of
- Want to see what it's like to work with us? Click here for a
virtual tour of our Heart of Florida campus! The role you'll
contribute: The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible
for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing
care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes
the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department.
Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all
rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal
agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in
outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in
maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. The
value you'll bring to the team:
- Nursing Knowledge : Demonstrates the ability to assess and
interpret diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition,
including, but not limited to lab results, non-invasive monitoring
data and interdisciplinary team notes. Nursing practice reflects
the application of knowledge and skills pertaining to all
diagnoses, procedures, medications, complications, and equipment
associated with unit patient population.
- Patient Safety : Nursing practice reflects the application of
knowledge, skill and adherence to all pertinent regulatory
standards. Follows strict infection prevention precautions. Adheres
to policy and procedure regarding all aspects of medication safety.
Practice reflects importance of patient teaching and takes
advantage of opportunities, both planned and unplanned, to carry it
out in accordance with plan of care.
- Communication : Promotes an exceptional patient experience by
abiding to compassion and image standards and fostering excellent
nurse-patient relationships through effective/therapeutic
communication with the patient, family, and visitors, including but
not limited to and as applicable, hourly rounding. Exhibits ability
to utilize appropriate techniques, verbiage, and resources in all
interactions with the patient to their level of understanding.
Communicates effectively with interdisciplinary team by completing
thorough hand off communication in all situations. Follows chain of
command when appropriate.
- Documentation : Demonstrates knowledge and skill in the
recording and accessing of all patient information in electronic
medical record according to policy and in real time. Performs
appropriate and legible documentation, recording all procedures and
assessments within established timeframes, and in accordance with
standards of care, departmental policy and practice guidelines.
Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-on and
Relocation Sign-on Eligibility:
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
eligible. Relocation Eligibility:
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed: Minimum
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
- EKG Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Professional Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Newark , Registered Nurse RN Multisystem ICU, Healthcare , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!