Clinical Research Assistant
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionWhy Vitalief?A fast-growing, innovative Clinical
Trial Solutions Company, Vitalief is committed to identifying
talented and passionate clinical research professionals to join our
exceptional team as experts and active members of our clients'
research efforts.We pride ourselves in fostering a culture of
"people first" by hiring and retaining clinical research
professionals as employees of Vitalief. We are a company that
prioritizes personal and professional growth for OUR team. Although
unconventional, we believe this to be the right approach and that
our culture will attract and retain exceptional clinical research
talent. None of this is possible without the drive and passion of
our Vitalief team members. If you are interested in the clinical
research profession and being part of a culture that includes:
- The ability to have a voice challenging the status quo with
- Flexible work environment
- Transparent Leadership
- Investment in your career progression
- Variable incentive/reward system
- Encouraged and mentored by the talented Vitalief team to
achieve full potentialThen we want to speak with you!Note: The work
location is 100% on-site in Newark, NJ.Responsibilities:
- Under direction of the Clinical Research Site Leader, assist
the client as directed in all aspects of the program.
- Assist with implementation of Clinical Research Center (CRC)
- Assist with recruitment initiatives as needed, including
participant facing activities on site or in the field.
- Maintain research files and databases.
- Perform quality control and quality assurance activities on
active clinical trials.
- Perform data entry for clinical trials conducted at Clinical
- Assist with maintenance of Clinical Research Center supply
- One year of experience in healthcare, and/or clinical research.
College internships count as practical experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; OR equivalent training
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail as
well as proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability
to manage independent projects and meet deadlines.
- Prior experience working collaboratively with team members from
- Ability to work with diverse communities of color and LGBTQ
communities.#LI-DNI Powered by JazzHRU7otKiqkmT
Keywords: Vitalief, Newark , Clinical Research Assistant, Healthcare , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!