Float Pool Registered Nurse RN Skilled Nursing
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Float Pool Registered Nurse AdventHealth Care Center
Float Across our 2 Beautiful Skilled Nursing Facilities in
Zephyrills including:AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills
NorthAdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills SouthAll the benefits and
perks you need for you and your family:
- Premium Rate of Pay Available up to $47/hr
- Flexibility of Scheduling
- Opportunity for variety and to gain experience working across
all 2 of our beautiful Central Florida Locations
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing ResourcesOur promise to you:Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.Schedule: Float Pool 13 Week
ContractShift: 8 or 12 hr Shifts Available. Various Shifts
Available.The role you'll contribute:The RN is required to travel
to designated facilities and perform assigned work as needed.
Actual role and tasks may vary based upon the specific needs of the
facility.The RN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our
residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the RN will
work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully
accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are
consistently delivered to all residents.The value you'll bring to
- Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in
accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
- Assists with the development and revision of nursing care
plans. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering
care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to
Licensed Nurses or nursing assistants.
- Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following
established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Assists with residents' comfort.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care
- Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN
designee and physicians.
- Reports pertinent changes in condition to the physician and the
resident/health care decision maker.
- Participates in purposeful daily rounds.
- Prepares and administers medications after appropriate
orientation and instruction.
- Required to maintain scheduling availability and accept a
- Required to travel among facilities to report to assigned shift
- Other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned,
within the scope of her/his education and under direct supervision
of a Registered Nurse.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state hired
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Newark , Float Pool Registered Nurse RN Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!