Registered Nurse Cardiovascular Observation Unit FT Days
Posted on: June 20, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder ProgramOur promise to you:Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.Schedule: Full TimeShift: FT Days -
7a-7p, Weekend Rotation RequiredLocation: 601 E Rollins St,
Orlando, FL 32803Unit Highlights
- CVOU is a 45-bed pre and post cardiac procedural observation
unit. We prepare and recover inpatients, outpatients, and satellite
campus patients scheduled for cardiac catheterizations, cardiac and
vascular interventions, cardiac ablations, pacemaker and AICD
implants, cardiac biopsies, cardioversions, EP studies, mitral
valve clips and TEE/Tilt table tests.
- The CVOU team is very engaged, happy, energetic and clinically
excellent. In 2017, CVOU was recognized as a World Class Team by
- Our procedure volume is high and our throughput is fast-paced.
We love our patients and strive to be the best, most efficient and
excellent procedural care observation unit.
- CVOU is directly connected with several amazing cardiologists
on a daily basis. We have physician champions such as Dr. Rohit
Bhatheja, Chair of Cardiology, bringing an amazing bedside
compassion to his patients and leading our Cardiology team to
connect cardiac care to all areas of our hospital.The community
you'll be caring for:
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital,
1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the
Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency
Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation,
providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and
125,000 outpatients each yearTake a peek at our virtual
AdventHealth Campus tour below!Orlando:
https://visit360five.com/start.php?id=261550The role you'll
contribute:The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible
for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing
care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes
the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department.
Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all
rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal
agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in
outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in
maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:Minimum
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
- EKGPreferred qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Professional Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Newark , Registered Nurse Cardiovascular Observation Unit FT Days, Healthcare , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!