Paramedic Part-Time/PRN (NJ-PA 4/2021)
Company: Cardiac Imaging Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Cardiac Imaging, Inc. (www.mobilecardiacpet.com) has brought
together advanced nuclear medicine technology with convenient care
through our turnkey mobile clinics. Our service allows physicians
to treat their patients for cardiac disease with the most cutting
edge tools in nuclear medicine, without leaving the comfort of
their practice. We exclusively perform mobile cardiac PET imaging
exams, the recognized gold standard across the United States in
detecting early coronary artery disease before it is evident on
other imaging tests.
We are currently seeking a Paramedic to assist our Nuclear Medicine
Technologist on our Mobile Cardiac Imaging Program. Travel may be
required, including overnight stays. The right candidate will have
extensive experience with stress testing procedures, be
enthusiastic and patient friendly.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparation of patient for stress testing procedure including
patient interviews, obtaining medical history, obtaining patient
consent and required signatures, and conducting patient teaching
related to nuclear imaging procedure, including risks and
- Assess patients blood pressure, pulse, respirations, lung
sounds, and establish Peripheral Intravenous (IV) access.
- Set up and monitor patient through 12 lead EKG stress testing
including application of 12 lead EKG monitor pads and application
- Identify EKG rhythm and interpretation.
- Preparation of pharmacological stress agents, dose calculation
- Under the direct supervision of the site physician, application
of ACLS algorithms if patients experience heart problems or cardiac
arrest during procedure including administration of resuscitation
pharmacological agents, oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway
placement and suctioning.
- Completion of daily paperwork at customer site to include
obtaining physician signature(s), photocopying, and faxing.
- Must comply with established departmental policies and
procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety and
- Active Paramedic License or Credentialed by CCI (CCT)
- ACLS Certified
- One or more years of prior experience as a paramedic
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point,
Outlook, and Practice Management Systems.
- Ability to work well with others in a professional manner in a
team oriented environment.
- Must be willing to travel between New Jersey and
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Training & Development
- Flexible Scheduleby Jobble
Keywords: Cardiac Imaging Inc., Newark , Paramedic Part-Time/PRN (NJ-PA 4/2021), Healthcare , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!