Managing Client Partner - Public Safety and Health
Company: Verizon Communications
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Managing Client Partner - Public Safety and Health - About
Verizon Learn more about Verizon's response to COVID-19 Skip to
- Search Careers
- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Full-Time Sales
- Managing Client Partner - Public Safety and Health Managing
Client Partner - Public Safety and Health
- Basking Ridge, NJ, United States
- Full-Time Sales
- Job # 554696
- Date posted - 2021-01-18 Share this Job What you'll be doing...
The Public Sector Domain Experts organization provides domain
expertise and thought leadership to co-create with customers their
mission-critical transformation. As a Managing Client Partner -
Public Safety and Health, you will inspire and empower a team of
domain professionals to use their vision to leverage Verizon's
products, services, technology capabilities, and partners to earn
our spot as a trusted advisor to Verizon's Public Sector clients.
- Using Thought Leadership to write White Papers, participate in
market events, and create Use Cases.
- Researching, understanding, and identifying customer's
mission-critical digital & technology transformation needs.
- Co-creating client's transformational roadmap vision leveraging
Verizon's strengths & promoting our complete portfolio for an
- Developing internal /external relationships while establishing
thought leadership & credibility.
- Collaborating with internal /external stakeholders to create
end-to-end solutions and unique value proposition leveraging
Verizon's portfolio of products & services.
- Articulating Verizon's solutions, value proposition,
differentiators, and win themes for domain in compelling stories,
presentations, and proposals.
- Influencing product roadmap prioritization by contributing
information about vertical's market conditions and opportunity
potential for use in business cases . What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Public Sector experience, with proficiency in understanding how
agencies operate and the specific needs and challenges of the
Public Safety and Health domain.
- Six or more years of experience in technology advisory and
- Experience defining, analyzing, and interpreting the
competitive landscape to help define & position Verizon offerings;
and, concurrently, contribute to the product roadmap.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license. Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Strong collaborative leadership, with an ability to engage and
manage diverse cross-functional teams in influencing the end-to-end
solution to meet client business outcome.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including
proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools.
- Strong client relationship skills, with ability to cultivate
trust-based relationships at the senior executive level to become a
- Established presence at industry events, with frequent speaking
engagements & published articles & white papers in the Public
Safety and Health domain.
- Membership and active participation in professional
organizations in the Public Safety and Health domain.
- ITIL TOGAF certification.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in data sciences,
machine learning (ML), and/or artificial intelligence (AI). When
you join Verizon Verizon is a leading provider of technology,
communications, information and entertainment products,
transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse
network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared
purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.Equal Employment
Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and
celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon,we know
that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best.Check out our diversity and inclusion page to
learn more. Share this Job BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS Moving the world
forward togetherOur credo is at the core of the
V team culture. Perks that work for youView our benefits Learn
moreExplore more about Sales jobs Your Careers AccountCreate /
update your career account Related Careers Sales Jobs in Basking
Ridge, NJ Managing Client Partner - Future of Work - Basking Ridge,
NJ, United States Managing Client Partner - Transportation -
Basking Ridge, NJ, United States Managing Client Partner -
Connected Health - Basking Ridge, NJ, United States Commercial
Sales Account Executive - Basking Ridge, NJ, United States Account
Executive, SLED Market - Basking Ridge, NJ, United States Sales
Account Executive, Mid-Market - Basking Ridge, NJ, United States
Enterprise Account Executive - Basking Ridge, NJ, United States
Sales Engineer - Basking Ridge, NJ, United States Director, Public
Sector Partnerships - Basking Ridge, NJ, United States Show all...
Services & Solutions
- Home Services
- Mobile Plans
- Small and Medium Business
- Enterprise Solutions
- Verizon Connect
- Public Sector
- Partner Solutions Support
- Mobile Online Support
- Home Online Support
- Contact Customer Support
- Sign in to your Account
- Store Locator Network Technologies
- 4G LTE
- Fiber Optics
- Multi Edge Compute (MEC) Innovation
- 5G Labs
- 5G First Responder Lab
- Verizon Ventures
- 5G Future Forum
- "The Network" Thought Leadership Ad and Content Platforms
- Verizon Digital Media Services
- Verizon Media Advertising Solutions
- Verizon Media Platform Solutions
- In the know Follow Careers Follow Verizon News Follow Inside
Verizon Follow Customer Support
- --2021 Verizon
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Open Internet
- Important Consumer Information
- About Our Ads
- Site Map
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Newark , Managing Client Partner - Public Safety and Health, Healthcare , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!