HR Analyst Talent Management
Company: Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Job Summary:The Senior Talent Analyst III leads and manages
projects, analytical work, data gathering and reporting and
presentation development for Operating Model Transformation and
Talent Management processes. Assists with process and data
improvement activities regarding Operating Model initiatives and
Talent practices.Manages and maintains the creation of Dashboards
for Talent/ and Operating Model, annual surveys, metric reporting,
industry benchmarking tools, and performs Ad Hoc reporting as
* -Assist Director with project management tracking for Operations
Workstream (Organization Structure, Management Processes, Measures
and Enablers) and Core Team Meetings.
* Support Director with Talent Organization Review preparation
using Workday modules-Profile, Potential, Succession planning, and
Development Planning (including Hipot development, coaching,
competency modeling and career pathing.)
* Compile data/metrics and create reports to demonstrate impact and
effectiveness of the companys investment in both Change management
and talent development.
* Plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative projects to
completion, including but not limited to design, data collection,
tabulation, analysis and presentation development.
* Lead multiple defined scope projects and new functionality
* Design future business processes for to support
strategic/operational direction and systems requirements
* Performs other duties as assigned by management
* Requires Bachelor's degree in related field
* 5 or more years of experience with HR Analytical Systems
* Experience in project administration
* -Knowledge of Workday HRIS database management, functions,
processes, and tools
* Exceptional Excel and Powerpoint skills.
* Requires strong knowledge of Human Resources functions.
* Requires basic knowledge of project management tools and
* Experience with Dashboard and metric reporting
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Requires high organization skills and attention to detail
* Requires excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Requires Strong Presentation Skills
* Requires excellent analytical skills.
* Requires the ability to work collaboratively in a team
* Customer oriented and responsive
* Requires strong ability to interact at all levels within the
* Strong process management orientation, systems thinking and
problem solving capability.
HORIZON BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF NEW JERSEY IS AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE,
COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER
IDENTITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS OR STATUS AS AN INDIVIDUAL WITH
A DISABILITY AND ANY OTHER PROTECTED CLASS AS REQUIRED BY FEDERAL,
STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Keywords: Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Newark , HR Analyst Talent Management, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!