Business Analyst (Wealth management & Cash)
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Business Analyst (Wealth management & Cash)Newark, NJFULLTIMEMust have skills: Advisory, Business & IT Consulting, Business and Systems Analysis, Process Modeling, Requirements Analysis & Documentation, Business Architecture, Data Analysis.Primary:
- Wealth Management and Financial Advisory related project experience is needed.
- Hands on experience with Margins & BPM experience for client account servicing.
- Very good knowledge of margin rules (e.g. FINRA 4210, other regulators), application of margin rules for writing business rules across asset classes and accounting types.
- Understanding of Reg T, Reg U, stock lending, trade margin requirements.
- Experience on Money Movement (ACH, ACATS, etc).
- Knowledge of all asset classes including equities, fixed income, derivatives (options, futures, commodities, metals).
- Knowledge and experience of securities processing, clearing & settlements a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS excel, Power point, MS word for documentation, analysis and presentation. Other skills/additional details:
- Excellent communication, client stakeholder management, client collaboration, ability to be an individual contributor as well as work effectively as a team member.
- Excellent in documentation, business case preparations, recommendation/ solution options creation.
- Ability to travel to client locations for projects (in state or within the USA at least). Role/Responsibilities:
- Lead business analysis, product management/ ownership, requirements planning, agile team member as lead business analyst, orchestrated product development and testing with broader development team. - provided by Dice Hot Requirement for Business Analyst (Wealth management & NJ for FULLTIME
Keywords: ApTask, Newark , Business Analyst (Wealth management & Cash), Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!