Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: May 24, 2023
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing...Primary responsibilities involve
providing thought leadership regarding developing and establishing
measurement plans and success KPIs that explain the impact of the
marketing campaigns as well as ladder up to broader business
- Maintaining separate measurement plans tailored to individual
brands' objectives across the Verizon Value Brand portfolio, yet
still ladder up to a holistic cross brand measurement
- Providing leadership with up-to-date analysis and insight
regarding marketing impact on digital business objectives and
retail sales for data driven decision making.
- Translating business questions into insights projects and
develop learning agendas.
- Ownership of marketing forecast models across channels and
responsible for aligning with cross-functional teams and agency
partners on methodologies.
- Analyzing the online and offline conversion funnel across
marketing channels with cross functional teams and provide
recommendations for optimization.
- Driving Marketing Mix Modeling with cross-functional teams at
Verizon and provide regular analysis to help inform optimization
strategies to maximize COA/COR across the portfolio.
- Conducting post campaign analysis providing marketing insights
- Partnering with stakeholders to analyze data from historical
campaigns, measure the effectiveness of specific offer promotions,
and provide projections for future business performance based on
- Communicating effectively as a trusted subject matter
- Becoming accountable for business-result led paid media
reporting, including pertinent insights and actionable
- Partnering with agency teams in presenting findings to media
teams, agency partners, and marketing leadership during Brand
Reviews, weekly Interlock Meetings, and weekly performance
reviewsThis role may be considered as part of the Department of
Defense SkillBridge Program.Where you'll be working...In this
hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work
from home and assigned office days set by your manager.What we're
looking for...You'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or four or more years of experience.
- Six or more years of relevant experience.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25%.Even better if
you have one or more of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, or
- Five or more years of experience in Marketing Analytics.
- Familiarity with both digital marketing ecosystems and physical
retail marketing ecosystems.
- Managing and prioritizing competing projects and deliverables
with strong attention to detail at both individual brand, and
- Experience using Google Data Studio to present insights to a
variety of audiences.
- Experience building reporting for marketing channels in Tableau
and Google Data Studio.
- Highly analytical and experienced in translating data into
insights that drive business and customer value.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to structure problems
into an analytics plan.
- Executing marketing data operation management such as campaign
tracking and upholding best practices with taxonomy standards.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with
- Intellectual curiosity, flexibility, and high attention to
detail; desire to wear a "detective hat" and investigate the "why"
behind the "what".
- Experience with Advanced Google Sheets and Excel.
- Experience with the telecom industry.If Verizon and this role
sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you
don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.Where
you'll be workingIn this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work
location that includes work from home and assigned office days set
by your manager.Scheduled Weekly Hours40Equal Employment
Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and
celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know
that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon, Newark , Marketing Manager, Executive , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...