District Manager-Immunology - Northeast
Company: Amplity Health
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Come join the true partner of global healthcare companies,
Amplity Health. We continually challenge the boundaries of medical
and commercial strategies to accelerate the approval and launch of
new drugs to improve the lives of patients. In anticipation of
future potential projects Amplity is pipelining a pool of talented
District Sales Managers that are dynamic, success oriented, enjoy
building teams and exceed sales goals. In these roles the District
Managers will oversee a team of field-based Specialty
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives in a regional area. Experience
with specialty pharmacy, biologics, immunology, part D and B
therapeutic drugs, launch, experience a strong plus.If you have a
history of successful sales performance and team leadership, meet
the below, please apply. As opportunities arise, we will be in
contact with those whose background and experience best aligns with
our clients' needs.As an Amplity employee you will receive a
competitive base salary, bonus potential, benefits package
including 401K, medical, dental, vision, long term/short term
disability, wellness benefits, generous PTO, paid holidays, auto
allowance, and more.Role Summary:The District Manager will report
to the Amplity National Sales Director. The District Manager and
her/his team will be assigned to a client program. They will lead a
team of specialty pharmaceutical sales representatives. The
District Manager will deliver sales results and meet program
objectives. Our managers will model our Amplity EPIIC
Values-Excellence, Passion, Integrity, Innovation and
Collaboration.The District Managers goals include but are not
- Meet Sales expectations for clients promoted products. Example
teams may be in areas of our expertise that include biologics,
immunology, oncology, and others.
- Provide in field coaching and model specialist role with
external Health Care Accounts and Providers
- Monitor employee compliance with all company policies and
procedures. Engage Amplity compliance to resolve issues and follow
up with disciplinary action when needed.
- Frequent collaboration and communication with client's customer
facing roles.Primary Activities
- Achieve/exceed target sales goals.
- Lead, motivate, manage a team of specialty pharmaceutical sales
- Provide clear expectations and delivery for quarterly and
annual sales goals.
- Field coaching role and responsibility of specialty
pharmaceutical sale representatives
- Communicate objectives that promote teamwork and create a keen
sense of shared goals.
- Create a collaborative, productive, and positive work
environment by developing and mentoring team members through
individual and area meetings.
- Proactively address issues through corrective action, engaging
Amplity compliance and senior leadership as appropriate.
- Continual performance assessment of team members in relation to
program objectives and results.
- Create and deliver development plans and performance
- Develop and implement business plans.
- Provide administrative oversight and maintain documentation of
team members field schedules, time off, expense reports, etc.
- Manage area budgets in alignment with Amplity and client
policy.Education and Experience:Required:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- A minimum of 2+ years of sales management experience in
pharmaceuticals required, 5+ years or more desired.
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant pharmaceutical sales
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical/medical
- Drug launch
- Valid driver's license with safe driving record required.
- Proof of Covid vaccine at the time of hire required.
- Successfully pass all required client training required.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and working proficiency in
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and digital meeting
- Complex account and territory management experience
- Experience collaborating with multiple customers facing
- Successful completion of client training
- Willingness to travel weekly via car and air, approximately
50-60%+ including work-related meetings and functions (including
overnight and/or weekend) as needed.
- Consistent record of leading sales teams' performance that
meets/exceeds pharmaceutical company's objectives and sales
- Experience with specialty pharmacy
- Experience with Part D and B
- Experience with account-based selling and teamsKnowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate ethical and strong compliance knowledge to work in
a regulated industry.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent people management/supervisory skills; demonstrated
ability to develop Sales Representatives, and ability to lead and
mentor the team.
- Strong process facilitation, problem solving and analytical
thinking abilities to make sound business decisions on a day-to-day
- Excellent selling/persuasion/presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills and strong attention
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to display elevated levels of initiative, effort and
commitment successfully complete projects and assignments.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced
- Ability to recruit, retain and develop high performing sales
talent; ability to manage turnover and vacancy process.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with individuals at all levels
inside and outside of the company.ABOUT USWe have a 40-year track
record of delivering solutions for Pharma and Biotech companies
large and small.Our wide-ranging capabilities include clinical and
medical outsourced teams; clinical and medical capability
development; companion diagnostic and precision medicine solutions;
medical communications; expert engagement; remote and field
solutions for patients, payers, and physicians; and strategic and
access consulting. Therapeutically, we cross many areas but have
been a leader in oncology and rare diseases.Our one-of-a-kind
Insights database offers clients a detailed view into
patient-provider interactions and provider treatment rationale not
found through any other provider.Every offering, every touchpoint,
every solution is designed to ensure our pharmaceutical client's
patients gain access to and benefit from the best medicines for the
right reasons.OUR CULTUREOur company values align to our
partnership vision and define our culture. These EPIIC values are
reinforced in our people, our processes, and the solutions we
provide for our clients: Excellence, Passion, Innovation,
Integrity, and Collaboration.We believe that delivering on true
partnership for our clients begins and ends with our own team,
which is why we relentlessly recruit and maintain teams devoted to
living our EPIIC values. The result? An inclusive, collaborative,
and respectful culture we are proud of. We hold one another
accountable to maintaining a safe workspace where we challenge one
another to bring our best selves to work each day.You will never
feel unsure about how our EPIIC values look when lived out. We make
conscious efforts to model and reward behaviors that remind our
colleagues, clients, vendors, and partners what we stand for.We
foster a sense of belonging by ensuring contributions are heard and
respected. We want every member of the team to feel like they have
a voice and they can use it. Constantly challenged and always
supported, each member of our team is empowered to create
innovative, meaningful outcomes for our clients.Opportunities with
Amplity offer competitive compensation and dependent on the
opportunity could include a comprehensive benefits package and 401K
benefits.To learn more about us, visit our website at amplity.com
or our social media pages, linkedin.com/company/amplity-health and
twitter.com/amplityhealth. CELEBRATING DIVERSE PERSPECTIVESWe
passionately champion a culture of belonging, with transparent
company practices that drive diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our
commitment to inclusion is core to who we are. We welcome people
with diverse backgrounds and perspective who ignite curiosity and
challenge the status quo. As a provider of services across 6
continents, our team is as diverse as the clients we serve and the
countries we work in.We seek to create an inclusive, fair, and
respectful environment that celebrates the individual differences
and unique perspectives each person brings; where everyone feels a
sense of belonging and can be their true, authentic, and best
self.As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome everyone to our
team. We promise to maintain a safe working environment where team
members can thrive. The IDEA - Amplity's Inclusion, Diversity, and
Equity Alliance - makes sure of it. The IDEA helps our organization
embrace diverse business practices, creates a sense of community
through colleague resource groups, reminds our leaders to sponsor
and embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages
cultural competence and awareness through company-wide resources
for learning.Our commitment to diversity spans our people, our
processes, and our suppliers.OUR DIVERSITY POLICYWe encourage and
support equal employment opportunities for all associates and
applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual
orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated
on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job
performance and other qualifications. In addition, Amplity Health
maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with
applicable federal, state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Amplity
Health has facilities.
Keywords: Amplity Health, Newark , District Manager-Immunology - Northeast, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...