Territory Support Manager
Company: Spirit Halloween
Posted on: May 22, 2023
OverviewWe are authentic, professional providers of fun, focused
on building a Great Place To Work For All by staying true to our
mission: "So Much Fun It's Scary!"At Spirit Halloween, we do the
right thing always-integrity, fairness, respect, and transparency
are our foundation. You will find our culture to be inclusive,
passionate, resilient, and one that values differences and embraces
all. -We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Flexible work environment
- Career advancement
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Vacation, Personal, Sick and Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and AD&D
- 401k with a company match
- 30% merchandise discountThe role will ensure implementation of
company merchandise objectives through in-store visual
merchandising, product placement, Brand essentials, and
merchandising fundamentals. This role will work in partnership with
Territory Directors and Zone Managers to support and train District
Sales Managers and Store Management teams. Through this support and
training, each store will be able to implement and maintain the
visual standards of the Brand while understanding how merchandising
initiatives can assist them in maximizing the Guest experience and
driving sales.ResponsibilitiesPartnership & Execution:
- Focus on Store Setup within the Territory, for "Early Stores"
and other stores, partnering with the existing field teams to
ensure stores accept deliveries and begin store assembly according
to Company strategy.
- Works directly with Territory Director, Zone Managers, District
Managers and Store Teams to resolve store specific merchandising
challenges that require adaptations including store size, store
type, volume, spatial constraints, and inventory levels.
- Communicate Brand related information on weekly conference
calls along with ensuring Brand and Visual standards are upheld in
- Travel weekly and assess opportunities in stores to
improve/maintain the effectiveness of visual merchandising
presentations; share ideas and feedback regularly with all members
of Visual team, with brainstorm sessions and/or store
- Provide solutions to store-specific Visual and merchandising
challenges based on store's unique layout/geometry, among other
- Involved with store Tear down processes within the Territory,
ensuring procedures are being followed and stores are dismantled,
packaged and accounted for, per the Company's End of Season
strategy.Leadership and Development: -
- Present Visual merchandising training during Field Kick-Off
Meetings, which complies with Visual training conducted at
Corporate Kick-Off Meeting and with Company Objectives.
- Promotes Visual Merchandising as a key contributor to sales,
and sell thru, by maximizing the impact of Brand Essentials and
flow of merchandise to the sales floor
- Balance a strong management presence with a high level of
approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and
- Lead and coach others remotely via email and phone calls to
provide feedback and solutions for merchandising opportunities. As
well as follow up on previously visited stores.
- Maintain a level approach of Field support and feedback
- Support the Corporate Visual team in implementation of company
merchandising strategies, adjacency relevance, Brand Essential
tactics, and to act as the "voice of the field" during set
development and executionQualifications
- 1 year of Spirit District Sales Manager experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required;
4-year college degree preferred.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and sound written
- Proven ability to understand and interpret visual presentation
direction; detail oriented
- Intermediate program skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher,
- High level of skill motivating and influencing others
- Strong training and facilitation skills.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize multiple projects while
meeting deadlines and working independently#Spirit
Keywords: Spirit Halloween, Newark , Territory Support Manager, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...