Posted on: March 20, 2023
We are currently looking for an experienced development director
for a fantastic nonprofit in the area! Listed below are the
qualifications and daily responsibilities!Minimum
- Candidate must have previous experience in fundraising or
working with donors.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and customer service
skills; comfortable with public speaking.
- Strong organizational skills to be able to maintain several
campaigns and activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to relate effectively and professionally with other
staff, volunteers, agency representatives and the public.
- Ability to attend work functions outside of normal work hours,
on weekends and evenings, as needed. Primary Duties:
- Maintain portfolio of donors and keep an accurate data base.
The coordinator must work with management and marketing to develop
engagement among donors and strategies to gain new interest.
- Solicit donors by making calls or face to face visits. This
will include working with organizations to ask for support.
- Ensure all gifts are acknowledged through appropriate
- Give campaign presentations.
- Help coordinate direct mail programs.If this sounds like
something you'd be interested in, please send your resume over to
or apply below!All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC
(Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Newark , Development Director, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...