Account Manager HQ FG Newark
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held
organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and
agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true
farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of
agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant
sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial
product development, and distribution.SummaryThe Sales Account
Manager (AM) will be primarily responsible to execute a
go-to-market strategy to meet annual sales objectives in an
assigned territory. -Through the successful development and
execution of a local market sales plan, and in coordination with
your leader, you will manage trade spend, negotiate pricing,
deliver against marketing initiatives and ensure compliance with
programs. Primarily focused on operators and assigned distributors,
the Account Manager will drive business profitability through
selling the Simplot product portfolio and ensuring Sales
- Profile and penetrate key operator accounts determined by local
sales management that are critical to the success of territory
- Fully embrace and become proficient with the Simplot Sales
Process and executing the go-to-market strategies of the Food
- Using a consultative approach, communicate the selling benefits
of the Simplot product line in addition to the sale of products to
ensure that customers are provided with the product knowledge they
need to be successful.
- Establish and develop relationships with key management and
sales personnel at assigned focus distributors and other market
channels. Accumulate information to understand these various
customers to interact as needed.
- Lift and carry 30 pounds, utilize culinary influence and
conduct product demos, work in a commercial kitchen, and
demonstrate product to customers.
- Deliver on set sales goals and manage product portfolio.
- Represent the full Simplot product line in all sales
capacities. Conduct sales calls to key leverage operators in the
market, sometimes extending across multiple markets. Utilize
various means to recruit and establish new partnerships for the
sales of products.
- Build relationships and partner with various internal
departments such as Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Quality
Assurance, Culinary, Demand Planning, Production, and Logistics to
accomplish key initiatives and complete day-to-day operations.
- Research industry and marketing trends and develop product
suggestions based on findings. Supply programs, information, and
tools that aid selling efforts.
- Be actively engaged in promoting and driving sales across the
entire food service product portfolio with priority emphasis on
those product categories and individual products identified as the
most strategically and financially important to the division.
- Be highly engaged in the use and leverage available with the
Simplot CRM system (salesforce.com) to drive efficiency and strong
- Work to drive customer acceptance of new product introductions
and other innovation as relevant to the market.
- Understand local market dynamics - operators, distributors,
competitors, etc. - and incorporate as necessary into local market
- Effectively manage and utilize budgeted trade dollars related
to operator and distributor spending.
- Ensure sales forecast and profit targets are met.
- Consistent with the division marketing calendar, will be
responsible to execute promotional and other scheduled activities
to drive results.
- Identify or follow-up on new operator sales opportunities with
ability to assess the opportunity and match to product and other
solutions; e.g., merchandising, recipe, culinary, etc.
- Successfully persuade and influence operators, distributors and
internal teams without authority in a professional and
collaborative wayTypical EducationBachelor's Degree from 4-year
college or university strongly preferred, including a minimum of 2+
years Foodservice sales experience required in addition to
degree.Relevant ExperienceRequired CertificationsOther Information
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds required
- Ability to travel/drive up to 50% required
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and proven ability to
successfully multi-task and manage unexpected demands of daily
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs and Sales Reporting
- Mobility is strongly preferred
- #LI-BO1Job Requisition ID: -12401Travel Required: -Up to
50%Location(s): -Remote - Newark, Remote - USA_15PCT -Country:
-United States**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status,
marital status, or any other protected status.**If you require
technical assistance, please email us at
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Newark , Account Manager HQ FG Newark, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...