Irrigation Project Manager
Company: Tyler Bloom Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Are you looking to take your career in irrigation and project
management to the next level? Do you have what it takes to become a
top-tier Irrigation Project Manager for a leading U.S. renovation
and restoration company with over 100 years of combined
experience?If so, LaBar Golf Irrigation, a division of LaBar Golf
Renovations, is looking for goal-oriented professionals like you!
Located in Bernardsville, NJ this premier firm has worked on some
of the world's most renowned courses since 2012 - from Muirfield
Village Golf Club to Oakland Hills Country Club and other premier
golf courses all across America. They are dedicated to delivering
outstanding results that meet the highest standards every time!
-LGI offers a full range of irrigation services, bringing the same
unparalleled level of excellence to every project our LGR clients
demand. -Using state of the art equipment, our team can execute a
variety of projects. Our services include: installation, repair,
seasonal maintenance, audits, GPS data collection and mapping.Why
LaBar Golf Irrigation?
- Come join a team of experienced professionals on some of the
most talked-about golf course projects across the US!
- Bringing combined experience working with designers and
managing projects for some of the most renowned courses in the
world, LaBar has experienced rapid growth since its inception in
- Work with some of the top performing clubs and architects in
the United States with slated projects at Grey Oaks Country Club,
The Bear's Club, Dallas Country Club, Colonial Country Club, Hudson
National Golf Club and Pine Lake Country Club in 2023.
- Committed to a high standard of excellence, and willing to
train and reward those that help build our reputation.Position
Overview:Our Project Management team is highly regarded in the
industry, and thus our Project Manager must demonstrate the
professionalism, self-awareness and presence reflected of a top
performer in their craft. -Detailed, specialized work is the major
focus including golf course renovation and restoration with focus
on greens, tees, fairways, bunkers, drainage, land/pond and
irrigation installation. -Managing specialized work efficiently,
with confidence and competence. The position requires above average
attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work,
and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in
this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty,
and is disciplined. A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the
norm for this position. As the individual demonstrates proficiency
in their performance, increased responsibility and autonomy will be
given.Initial Focus Areas of Position:
- Learn the culture, processes and procedures of LGR to ensure
optimal results and client relationships.
- Work alongside Project Managers to ensure timeliness,
consistency in deliver of -quality outcomes.
- Understand communication, documentation and reporting protocols
amongst project team including architects, golf course
superintendent and LGR -team.
- Is the resident expert in all irrigation matters from
installation, pump stations, service, repairs, programming, GPS
technology and audits.Success traits of individual:
- Is able to follow clearly defined processes, tools, equipment
and guidelines, and becomes the expert in their specific area.
- Able to focus on the details, follow through -and process to
replicate results in changing environments.
- Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the
ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is
the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job.
- Decision-making is focused on implementing practical, timely
- A leadership style that is firm and goal oriented, and yet
motivates, trains, and engages others in an enthusiastic way is
- The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with
individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive
communication style.Preferred qualifications:
- 3-5 years as an assistant superintendent on a golf course or
similar field, with irrigation installation experience
- Solid industry references
- Construction experience required - -Renovation, irrigation
- Must have strong communication and technology skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite - must be competent with Excel, Word,
- Confident public speaking with a humble disposition.
- Must exude credibility.
- Written communication skills are imperative.
- Willing to live/work remotely as projects are -all over the
country.Compensation & Benefits:
- $100,000+ dependent on experience
- Full medical coverage for individual
- 401k after 1-year with employer match
- Vehicle and phone allowance -working through some options here
- All associated travel and lodging costs are covered by the
- Continued education and trainingAbout Us: -LaBar Golf
Renovations (LGR) is a premier golf course construction and
renovation company, based in Bernardsville, NJ. LGR works on select
projects across the United States. The company touts an expert
management team (over 100 years combined experience) and
outstanding labor crews that perform at high levels due to years of
experience with LGR and its management team. LGR has earned a
strong reputation for its exceptional track record at starting and
finishing projects on time.In 2021, LGR's portfolio included two of
the top golf courses ranked by Golf Digest as the best renovations
- Muirfield Village Golf Club (1st Place) and Oakland Hills Country
Club - South Course (2nd Place). -Sports Illustrated named a
recently completed project (Ladera Golf Club) Best New Golf Course
in the World for 2022.To learn more, please visit -Powered by
Keywords: Tyler Bloom Consulting, Newark , Irrigation Project Manager, Executive , Bernardsville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...