Senior Manager, IT Operations Partner, Global Development Systems
Company: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Senior Manager, Global Development Systems, Medical Affairs
is a key member of the Global Development Solutions (GDS)
organization, who is responsible for managing Medical Affairs
production systems and support to project teams for new system(s)
implementation. The System Owner (SO) will provide (BAU)
operational direction for production solutions, projects, work
packages, and change management processes, within the MA portfolio.
The SO is supported by the Technical System Manager (TSM),
Operational PM/BA, vendors and Managed Services Providers. The SO
will also work closely with their business counterparts: Business
Process Owner(s) (BPO), Business Solution Partner(s),
Implementation Lead(s), Subject Matter Export(s) (SME), Training,
Process & Procedures and Corporate IT.A typical day includes:
- Overseeing data mapping between source and target systems
- QC of data between source and target systems after ETL
- Be responsible for work in vendor's environment to solve and
successfully load data.
- Lead all aspects of the work with various partners to
understand business impact of the data.
- Responsible for ensuring day-to-day operational support meets
business expectations and compliance requirements "where needed"
for the user base in their GD Function.
- Partnering with the Business Process Owner and functional
Business Solutions Partner(s) to implement new systems within the
- Run system operating committee meetings, operational working
groups, system change requests, release management for upgrades to
existing systems within the MA portfolio.
- Provides direction and domain expertise on projects to
effectively handle business user expectations, timelines, and
- Coordinate outsourced Managed Service technical support vendors
associated with their portfolio of solutions.
- Works closely with Corporate IT in the management of enterprise
systems, the development and consistency to standards and
governance, enterprise architecture and common infrastructureThis
job may be for you if you:
- Understand Global Development R&D business domain and/or
technology very well, and can analyze business challenges and
present technology solutions.
- Have knowledge of the Medical Affairs business processes,
systems, and key trends in the industry.
- Knowledge of the ITSM Framework and ITIL v3x
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies.
- Experience running technology capability operations
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with a sense
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Consistent track record of project management, partner
management, budget management and collaboration skills.
- Superb communication skills and the ability to indirectly
influence key partners and team members with clear, concise and
well-formed message tailored to the audience.
- Ability to act tactically and think strategically
- Ability to influence operations processes in favor of a
positive and value add customer experience
- Excellent problem solving skills to address day to day
challenges associated with business solutions.
- Ability to effectively handle ambiguity and changing
- Experience in more than one area of:
- Handling mid-complex high-impact IT projects "associated with
releases & maintenance to BAU Solutions" from start to finishTo be
considered you must have a Bachelor's degree with 7 years'
experience or Master's degree and 5 years of related industry
experience. Medical Affairs or Clinical Trials experience is highly
desired. IT experience including:Supporting and Administrating
Medical Affairs' solutions
- Business Analysis, Data Modeling, Information Architecture
- Direct experience in technologies for: Collaboration Software
(SharePoint, Office 365, Please Review, SmartSheet). Service
Management Solutions (Jira, Service Now).May require up to 25%
travel.Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps
toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse
culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and
wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual
bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all
levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex,
nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age,
citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual
orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status,
marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or
parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or
veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance
with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodations to participate in the job application process.
Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may
need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S.
law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate
will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please
speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your
location.Salary Range (annually) $117,700.00 - $192,100.00
Keywords: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Newark , Senior Manager, IT Operations Partner, Global Development Systems, Executive , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!