Associate Manager- Remote
Company: GTT, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Associate Manager, Content Marketing- Remote
- Contract Duration 9 Months
About The Role
- The Associate Manager of Content Marketing supports the
execution of marketing campaigns for high-profile Original and
Exclusive content releases while managing appropriate expectations
with all relevant stakeholders.
- Calling on the People Principles "Articulate the Possible and
Move Fast To Make It Real", the role demands an ability to
understand a robust content marketing strategy in order to
flawlessly execute tactical efforts.
- The Associate Manager of Content Marketing will contribute to
the development of marketing tactics for the promotion of Exclusive
and Original titles on and off the surface, contributing to the
development and execution of earned, owned, and paid media plans,
and above all, managing and overseeing seamless execution of
- The Associate Manager of Content Marketing will work
cross-functionally with the Creative Services, Social Media,
Editorial, PR, CRM, Content, and Operations teams to ensure an
enticing and seamless customer journey is in place to drive
- The candidate should have experience marketing entertainment
content with a solid understanding of consumer marketing and
associated skill sets.
- The candidate should possess great project management and
process management skills to achieve success.
- The role requires sound business sense, exceptional attention
to detail, and an ability to work collaboratively to execute
quickly and effectively.
- The Associate Manager should thrive in a highly
entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment where people are driven,
enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Execute highly visible, go-to-market plans for Original and
Exclusive programming properties, with a holistic eye on curating
thoughtful multi-surface and multi-channel new and existing
- Execute seasonal slate campaigns that elevate our Original and
Exclusive titles at culturally relevant moments
- Work with internal stakeholders across teams to deploy content
marketing communications and promotions to drive customer
acquisition, and engagement, and increase long-term member
- Provide members with seamless, personalized experiences that
drive acquisition and activations.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the
organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial, and
- Help develop creative briefs and strategic briefs for
- Own, track, update and communicate deliverables lists for
- Monitor and mine the Originals catalog for titles that can be
- Manage implementation quality control to ensure all executions
are done on time and correctly.
- Assist with reporting and metrics data pre-, during, and
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the proven
ability to handle (and deliver on) multiple projects in a
- Multi-channel, consumer marketing experience.
- Experience marketing entertainment content across paid media,
organic social media marketing, and email marketing.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, and a
- Passion for fiction and multi-cultural content, with a strong
editorial sense and knack for identifying the "hook" for promoting
a piece of content.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a
related field of study is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in related positions with increasing
About the Company
- Our client is a company whose entrepreneurial spirit with a
team of pioneers and inventors who are not afraid to disrupt the
status quo and apply an innovative approach to everything they
do-from revolutionizing an art form to enacting positive change in
the cities and countries in which we operate. As the largest
producer of audiobooks in the world, they are passionate about
well-composed words that are artfully performed. The company's
consistent focus on technological innovation and superior
programming has earned them many millions of habituated
- The company's People Principles celebrate who they are and
where they have been, and guide the way they work shoulder to
shoulder to enhance the lives of their millions of customers. They
reflect and apply to everyone who works with our clients. The
entrepreneurs and operators, the dreamers and the doers, those who
have worked there for 20 years, and those who have arrived in the
past few weeks and months.
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Newark , Associate Manager- Remote, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!