Aircraft Cabin Service Operations Manager
Company: Prospect Airport Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Prospect Airport Services, a leader in providing customer
solutions in the airline industry, is seeking an experienced
manager to oversee aspects of the operations of a key account held
at Newark Liberty International Airport.
This is a very hands-on position, that requires a people-oriented
team motivator that can successfully manage the needs of the
customer, the employees and the business concurrently. The position
requires an individual who has proven success in leading teams and
getting the best of them at every turn.
This position would be responsible for, but not limited to, the
- Ensuring leadership and front-line employees are providing
safe, efficient and timely operations at all times.
- Key operational planning and execution
- Customer relations
- Scheduling and operational planning.
- Quality control and safety management.Furthermore, the
successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A proven track record of success in managing large below wing
operations; preferably in a cabin service operation.
- Bachelors degree.
- Basic computer and mobile technology skills
- Minimum of 2+years management experience, in an airline/
- -2+ years management experience in a cabin service environment
a huge plus.
- Proven track record of safety management and contributing to
maintenance of a safety culture with a workgroup of over 600
- Training/ coaching background a plus!Please apply with resume
AND cover letter. Please ensure that cover letter outlines your
experiences that directly relate to the requirements and
expectations of the position, outlined above, as well as your
Keywords: Prospect Airport Services, Inc., Newark , Aircraft Cabin Service Operations Manager, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!