Associate Manager, Content Marketing ZCH1438
Company: ZAR IT Solutions
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Title: Associate Manager, Content Marketing
Location: Newark hybrid or remote
Duration: 9 months
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Manager of Content Marketing supports the execution
of marketing campaigns for our high-profile Original and Exclusive
content releases, while managing appropriate expectations with all
relevant stakeholders. Calling on the People Principles "Articulate
The Possible and Move Fast To Make It Real", the role demands an
ability to understand a robust content marketing strategy in order
to flawlessly execute tactical efforts.
The role will contribute to the development of marketing tactics
for promotion of Exclusive and Original titles on and off the
surfaces, contributing to the development and execution of earned,
owned and paid media plans, and above all, managing and overseeing
seamless execution of title-specific campaigns. The Associate
Manager of Content Marketing will work cross-functionally with the
Creative Services, Social Media, Editorial, PR, CRM, Content, and
Operations teams to ensure an enticing and seamless customer
journey is in place to drive optimized conversion.
The candidate should have experience marketing entertainment
content with a solid understanding of consumer marketing and
associated skillsets. The candidate should possess great project
management and process management skills to achieve success. The
role requires sound business sense, exceptional attention to
detail, and an ability to work collaboratively to execute quickly
and effectively. The Associate Manager should thrive in a highly
entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment where people are driven,
enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Execute highly visible, go-to-market plans for Original and
Exclusive programming properties, with a holistic eye on curating
thoughtful multi-surface and multi-channel new and existing
- Execute seasonal slate campaigns that elevate our Original and
Exclusive titles at culturally relevant moments
- Work with internal stakeholders across teams to deploy content
marketing communications and promotions to drive customer
acquisition, engagement, and increase long-term member
- Provide our members with seamless, personalized experiences
that drive acquisition and activations.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the
organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial, and
- Help develop creative briefs and strategic briefs for
- Own, track, update, and communicate deliverables lists for
- Monitor and mine the Originals catalog for titles that can be
- Manage implementation quality control to ensure all executions
are done on time and correctly.
- Assist on reporting and metrics data pre-, during, and
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the proven
ability to handle (and deliver on) multiple projects in a
- Multi-channel, consumer marketing experience.
- Experience marketing entertainment content across paid media,
organic social media marketing, and email marketing.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, and a
- Passion for fiction and multi-cultural content, with a strong
editorial sense and knack for identifying the "hook" for promoting
a piece of content.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or a
related field of study required.
- 3-5 years of experience in related positions with increasing
Keywords: ZAR IT Solutions, Newark , Associate Manager, Content Marketing ZCH1438, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!