Growth Marketing Manager
Company: GTT, LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Growth Marketing Manager
- Contract Duration 9+ months
- Our client is - seeking a Growth Marketing Manager.
- You will be responsible for creating and executing strategies
to drive conversion and early engagement for customers who download
- Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience, ideally with
specific conversion marketing experience, and has a passion for
leveraging data that will inform strategies to optimize conversion
and drive early member retention.
- The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to
action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible,
and a relentless focus on the customer.
- You will have direct hands-on ownership as well as
cross-functional coordination with teams in Product, User
Experience, Creative & Brand, and Technology.
- This is a contract position.
- The Growth Marketing Manager will develop and implement
conversion-marketing strategies (A/B testing and multivariate) that
will drive the conversion of prospects to subscribers within the
our client's -app.
- Create Go-to-market and post mortems for in app marketing
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize conversion opportunities
in the acquisition flow.
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to onboarding,
trial-to-member conversion, retention, and churn.
- Implement conversion strategies across the app.
- Others as defined by evolving business needs for a rapidly
growing online business.
- 5+ years of work experience in digital marketing and
- Strong experience in conversion, engagement and retention
marketing throughout different portions of the lifecycle.
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and
customer insights into successful marketing strategies.
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced
understanding of success metrics.
- Strong creative sensibilities and an aptitude to always look at
marketing communications through the eyes of the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- MBA or graduate degree.
- Acquisition, conversion and retention marketing experience in a
membership model business.
- Skilled in Content Management Systems that manage in-App
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools for example:
kochava, adobe analytics, google analytics, or corementrics,
Testing target and Optimizely.
- Experience in working with various practices (Technology,
Creative, User Experience, Media Planning) to develop assets and
plans for optimization.
About The Company:
- Our client is a company whose entrepreneurial spirit with a
team of pioneers and inventors who are not afraid to disrupt the
status quo and apply an innovative approach to everything they
do-from revolutionizing an art form to enacting positive change in
the cities and countries in which we operate. As the largest
producer of audiobooks in the world, they are passionate about
well-composed words that are artfully performed. The company's
consistent focus on technological innovation and superior
programming has earned them many millions of habituated
- The company's People Principles celebrate who they are and
where they have been, and guide the way they work shoulder to
shoulder to enhance the lives of their millions of customers. They
reflect and apply to everyone who works with our clients. The
entrepreneurs and operators, the dreamers and the doers, those who
have worked there for 20 years, and those who have arrived in the
past few weeks and months.
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Newark , Growth Marketing Manager, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!