Director - Information Security and Risk, Information Systems
Company: Licking Memorial Hospital
Posted on: September 25, 2022
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Director -
Information Security and Risk, Information Systems Director -
-Information Security and Risk
Information SystemsJob Description:Under the direction of the Chief
Information Officer (CIO), the Director of Information Security and
Risk will be responsible for leading the development and
implementation of security strategies used to protect Licking
Memorial Health's systems, and data from unauthorized access and
use. Will work closely with CIO and IT leadership to align
Information Security strategy with overall IT strategy and business
- Maintain and refines the information security vision, strategy,
and program to ensure LMHS' IT assets and data are protected.
- Identifies, develops, or refines, implements, and maintains
information security processes and/or tools across LMHS to reduce
risk to data and IT assets.
- Develop and maintain IT security strategic and tactical plans
to ensure compliance with various regulations including Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card
Industry (PCI), and National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Establishes appropriate standards and controls and directs the
creation and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Lead the development of response procedures and directs the
rehearsal of LMHS' cyber incident response plans. Provide
leadership and coordination of incident response capabilities.
- Establish and maintains security related performance metrics,
and provides regular reporting on the status of the IS security
program to executive leadership, and board of directors
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a
bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
related field is required.
- 10 years of experience in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or related technical area; or an equivalent
combination of education and or experience in related field.
- Experience in system hardening, defending against/detecting
insider threat/data exfiltration, advanced persistent threats,
advanced malware vulnerabilities/vectors, incident response,
penetration testing, digital forensics, and virtual
- Experience system hardware/software resource planning and
- Possess a strong background in program management, cyber
security policy development and execution, cyber security
architecture, cyber security, network security, application
security, database security, incident response, digital forensics,
and malware analysis.
- Education and or certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA) in
information security, network security, information assurance,
information operations, business continuity planning and incident
response is a plus.Skills:
- Able to demonstrate ethics and integrity in all situations
regarding the management of the team and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate drive and purpose with the ability to lead in all
domains of information security
- Manage team and work groups with respect, effective
communication, and mutual accountability.
- Develop others through metrics-oriented goals and stretch
- Build and maintain a productive work environment through
leading by example.
- Foster team growth and collaboration through innovation,
diversity, and inclusion.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the
organization and influence change.Licking Memorial Health Systems
is an equal opportunity employer and maintains compliance with all
state, federal, and local regulations. Licking Memorial Health
Systems does not discriminate against applicants because of race,
religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and
sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age,
disability, family medical history or genetic information,
political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based
factors protected by law.
Keywords: Licking Memorial Hospital, Newark , Director - Information Security and Risk, Information Systems, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!