Sr. Business Development Manager - Canada
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Sr. Business Development Manager - Canada 1137456 (H)A leading
podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Sr. Business Development
Manager - Canada. The successful candidate will develop traditional
& content-led co-branded marketing, promotional, and business
development partnerships that will serve our strategic growth
initiatives for Canada. The ideal candidate lives and breathes the
development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives,
specifically traditional as well as innovative, out-of-the-box
consumer content marketing experiences across embedded devices,
web, and iOS and Android apps. You. The company offers a great work
environment!Sr. Business Development Manager - CanadaPay and
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ
07102, Open to Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Sr. Business Development Manager - CanadaResponsibilities:
- Research, define and manage the business development roadmap &
strategy for Canada, setting expectations with all relevant
- Drive traditional business development & content marketing
partnership strategy from conceptualization through launch,
collaborating in deal negotiations, creating actionable plans, work
streams, and tactics, and executing on those in support of
co-branded marketing plans while setting and managing the right
expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Establish and continuously update the vision and roadmap for
Canada partnerships and content experiences across a diverse set of
integrations, including considerations of US and global efforts in
- Collaborate with Content, Marketing, Brand, Social, Paid Media,
PR, Product, Finance, Legal, Customer Service, and external
partners to determine relevant offers and go-to-market
- Assess new business and content campaign partnership
opportunities, balancing objectives and customer obsession with the
goals of the partner to find win-win solutions.
- Ensure business and editorial stakeholder needs are aligned by
driving mindful discussions that lead to crisp decisions.
- Write concept vision briefs and proposals that clearly outline
the strategy, opportunity, and concept for the
- Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria and
participate in performance reporting.
- Define metrics for success and failure; ability to use
quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and make
Sr. Business Development Manager - CanadaQualifications:
- 6-8+ years of experience in a combination of Business
Development, Integrated Marketing, and Brand Partnerships marketing
- Experience launching new business development, content
marketing, sponsorship, and distribution partnerships resulting in
the material audience and revenue growth.
- Experience managing content + commerce integrations with
partners and external stakeholders.
- Experience in delivery and implementation of marketing campaign
- Experience building deep partnerships with business teams for
long-term roadmaps and planning.
- Experience presenting and effectively communicating strategy to
internal C-suite level and external partnership teams.
- Content partnership plus integrated marketing experience within
entertainment, content streaming environments, or marketing/ad
agency is preferred.
- Canadian experience/networks are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to align and lead the company's strategic
initiatives and navigate seamlessly across key stakeholder teams
(Business Development, Marketing, Content, Operations,
- Strategic thinking and prioritization skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Effective communicator & listener.
- Conditioned for long development and negotiation process (vs
quick wins) with creativity and stamina to see deals/partnerships
- Exceptional writing skills. The company has a strong writing
culture: PowerPoint use is rare.
- Team player: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring
varying functional teams together, and break through stalled
- High emotional intelligence: Ability to earn trust through your
keen understanding of collective goals across the organization,
anticipate friction/blockers, and provide solutions upfront to
- Familiarity with content rights management processes.
- Sound business and strategy judgment, proven ability to
influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are
critical to success in this position.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Newark , Sr. Business Development Manager - Canada, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!