Registered Nurse (RN) - Interim Unit Manager- Long Term Care
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Interim Unit Manager- Long Term Care We are
hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for an Interim Unit
Manager position with an established Long Term Care facility in
Mendham, NJ. The position requires a Registered Nurse candidate to
have recent extensive supervisory or unit manager experience in a
Nursing Home within the past 12 months of employment. If you or
someone you know is interested, you are encouraged to apply today
with a current resume. Local and travel candidates will be
considered! LOCAL CONTRACT ONLY
- Weekly Taxable Pay: $2,440 *Rates may vary based on stipend
needs BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES: Flexible
Schedules - Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired
companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career.
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move
that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career
opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it
alone. UNIT MANAGER POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to supervise
nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current
clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations,
policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and
to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family
members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment,
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS: 1 to 3+ years management/supervisory
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license in state of practice ABOUT CAREERSTAFF
UNLIMITED: CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader
in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for
the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Additionally,
CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of
healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer
service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and
employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians,
CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to
new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA). #IL20 #ZR Other Info
- Job City: MENDHAM
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Setting: Affiliate
- Order ID: 525957
- Weekly Taxable Pay: $2,440
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Newark , Registered Nurse (RN) - Interim Unit Manager- Long Term Care, Executive , Mendham, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!