Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Executive Director Location Brightview Randolph City Randolph
State NJ Apply Now
Brightview Senior Living is currently hiring a Executive Director
at Brightview Randolph! Position Type:FTR- Full TimeShift:M-F 8:30a
- 5p with MOD rotationOther Shift:The Executive Director in a
Brightview community embraces the vision, the mission and the
vibrancy of the organization and leads a team in creating and
maintaining a vibrant and engaging living environment for
Brightview residents.. and a great place to work for its
associates. Brightview Randolph, Brightview Senior Livings fifth
community in New Jersey, features Independent Living apartments
with services and resort-like amenities as well as dedicated
Assisted Living apartments and the innovative Wellspring Village
neighborhood for Dementia Care. The community is located at 175
Quaker Church Road. In this role, you will work in an
entrepreneurial environment and be empowered to lead your community
with creativity and independence. You will oversee day to day
business operations to ensure exceptional quality and service,
sustained resident satisfaction and associate engagement,
operational efficiency, and strong financial results. Directors of
each functional discipline will report directly to you and together
you will lead the team of associates across the community. As the
Executive Director, youll be involved in every facet of the
operation Hospitality, Health Services, Dining, Programming, Sales,
Maintenance, and the Business Office. Youll have the opportunity to
truly make your mark while making a difference in the lives of both
residents and associates. With our residents in mind, the right
candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in related field and/or equivalent
- Demonstrated, successful operations experience specific to
independent, assisted, Alzheimers communities or related
- Three plus years management experience in similar
- Proficient in MS Office products, internet and industry
specific software programs for marketing, payroll, and accounts
- Meet state licensing requirements (where applicable).
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and a
- Strong MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English Brightview Senior
Living is a privately held company based in Baltimore, Maryland and
we have been in business for more than 30 years. For more
information on Brightview, please visit our website:
www.brightviewseniorliving.com, or our LinkedIn Page:
www.linkedin.com/company/brightview-senior-living We are honored
that Brightview Senior Living has been recognized as one of Fortune
Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!! We're in the
top 100 across all industries, and all companies no matter how
large or small...and we're the ONLY Senior Living company on the
- We are as dedicated to you as you are to our residents. We
believe in putting people first.
- We offer a diverse workplace with on the job training and
growth opportunities for everyone.
- Our vibrant communities are a fun place to work!
- We embrace a genuine commitment to STARS our core values of
Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success. Brightview
Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living
communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living
residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood
known as Wellspring Village. We currently operate over 40
communities in 8 states and continue to grow! We are proud to
share, through various efforts, that nearly all of our associates
are fully vaccinated reducing the spread of the virus that causes
COVID-19. To this end, we will require any new associate be
vaccinated in the proper timeframe and receive a booster if
required by state mandate. Vaccines are free with no out of pocket
expense to the associate and accommodations for medical and
religious exemptions will be reviewed.
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Newark , Executive Director, Executive , Randolph, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!