Company: Astrodyne TDI
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Astrodyne TDI is looking for hands-on individuals who enjoy
rolling up their sleeves and working with a multidisciplinary team
on the development of innovative products. Our Electrical Engineers
design and develop power conversion, power control, and system
communication products that are deployed in demanding environments
ranging from industrial to military and aerospace. Our Electrical
Engineers are responsible for creating the customized end product
that meets specified performance, cost and schedule targets.
- Review of customer requirement specifications for new product
- Design and participate in design reviews to provide detailed
design guidance on EMI filters
- Perform EMI testing and troubleshoot EMI problems as needed and
recommend cost effective solutions with minimal design impact.
- Work well under consultative direction on predetermined
- Generation of specifications for new R&D products
- Preparation of schematic diagrams and BOM part lists
- Participation on Project Teams with Mechanical and Process
- Work with technicians or individually debugging and testing
- Develop Design Verification Test procedures and help with their
execution and troubleshooting if issues arise.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of engineering
documentation (Schematics, BOM, drawings, ECN etc.)
- Preferred candidates will have experience in Design
- Preferred candidates will have had experience running a
- Preferred candidates will have demonstrated "taking
initiative"; understanding process flow; and be an experienced
- Ability to provide detailed EMI design guidance
- Familiarity with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, EMI
receivers, Spectrum and Network analyzers, etc.
- Knowledge on best design practices to comply with different EMC
- Experience troubleshooting EMC issues
- Agency compliance (UL, CSA, VDE, CE) experience
- Experience in designing products for testing and
- Experience in designing microcontrollers to report and control
- Leadership skills to drive projects to happen on timeA
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
required with 15 years minimum experience in power electronics
Astrodyne TDI provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants. Our culture is one that provides
opportunities for employee involvement, growth, and development.
Astrodyne TDI offers competitive salary, paid time off, robust
healthcare benefits, and 401(k).
To Apply: Please apply online at www.astrodynetdi.com/careers or
Keywords: Astrodyne TDI, Newark , Engineering Manager, Executive , Hackettstown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!