Sr. Marketing Manager - Early Engagement Lifecycle
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Sr. Marketing Manager - Early Engagement Lifecycle -1098772A
leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Sr. Marketing
Manager - Early Engagement Lifecycle. The successful candidate will
drive efforts to increase customer engagement and retention,
develop strategies to create segmented customer journeys, and
bolster the customer experience. The ideal candidate has prior
experience in creating and delivering lifecycle programs, ideally
with multiple success metrics. The company offers a great work
environment!Sr. Marketing Manager - Early Engagement LifecyclePay
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ
07102, Open to Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Sr. Marketing Manager - Early Engagement LifecycleResponsibilities:
- Deliver programs by working cross-functionally with marketing
operations on omni-channel, early customer lifecycle initiatives
across email, push notifications, site, app, social, Alexa, and
other channels and devices, as relevant.
- Develop and scale our onboarding program to better service our
customers and address segment-specific needs.
- Strive to better understand customer behavior and gain
actionable insights that flow into enhanced onboarding strategies
- Work with product teams to innovate meaningful benefits or
programs based on a deep understanding of our customers and the
customer experience, and integrate them into onboarding
- Partner with global teams to share best practices and
collaborate on strategies and initiatives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to document, then
develop and deploy multichannel customer lifecycle programs with an
agile test and learn mindset, focused on maximizing customer
lifetime value, loyalty and retention.
Sr. Marketing Manager - Early Engagement Lifecycle -Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in customer lifecycle, engagement, or
retention marketing roles.
- Experience in creating and delivering lifecycle programs,
ideally with multiple success metrics.
- Experience with subscription marketing.
- Deep understanding of CRM setup and processes, ideally with
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and
metrics to back up assumptions, and recommendations, and drive
- Ability to get into the details, problem solve, resolve issues,
and bring teams together.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking
outside of the box to create new best-in-class customer
- Ability to have a vision for the best customer
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Newark , Sr. Marketing Manager - Early Engagement Lifecycle, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!