Operations Manager- Truck Shop
Company: Tony's Truck Electric Diagnostic LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are seeking a Manager Operations to become an integral part
of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's
daily Truck shop operations.Responsibilities:
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures
- Supervise a group of 20 technicians
- Supervises the mechanical maintenance grounds keeping, interior
and exterior maintenance, custodial, and housekeeping
- Hires, trains, disciplines associates.
- Oversees and reviews their work.
- Performs performance appraisals and recommends pay
- Ensure the safety of all employees in the workplace to comply
with company policies and procedures.
- Direct supervision of technicians in repair processes.
- Assist technicians in the diagnostic procedure, contacting
manufacturers and customers when additional information is
- Know whereabouts and progress of crew daily
- Lead brief daily morning meeting with the whole team.
- Ensure that all jobs are scheduled on the company job board,
checking the preliminary progress of all pending work
- Inspect job performed by technicians---Qualifications:Training
will be provided on the job site.At least 5+ years of management
experience. Managing a team of 20 employees
- Must be bilingual English and Spanish; (Our staff and clientele
is very diverse)
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields; Such
as dealer, mechanic, shops or service settings.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication skillsWorking Conditions:
- May require walking or standing for an extended period of
- Combination of both indoor and outdoor environment, including
working at times in noisy and/or inclement weather
conditionsBenefits:Must meet criteria to qualify
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation time
- PTO Days availableThe hours will be Monday through Friday from
8:00 am to 6:30 pm andSaturdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Bilingual
is preferred English/Spanish.Pay based on experience.Call or Text
(908)906-9617Job Type: Full-timePay: $10,000.00 - $130,000.00 per
Keywords: Tony's Truck Electric Diagnostic LLC, Newark , Operations Manager- Truck Shop, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!