Senior Director, ACX Creator & Community Relations
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that
means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because
the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also
happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is seeking a visionary to build and lead a new team that
will enhance the global presence of the Audiobook Creation
Exchange, our creator marketplace that connects rightsholders with
performers and producers to create their audiobooks. The Senior
Director, ACX Creator & Community Relations will work with internal
stakeholders as well as global creative communities - primarily
authors and publishers. You will establish ACX's partner and
community engagement and content strategy. The position demands an
experienced, entrepreneurial and strategic leader to develop and
evolve relationships with the largest independent community of
audio creators in the world, while simultaneously acting as an
externally-facing advocate for ACX.
As Senior Director, ACX Creator & Community Relations, you
- Define and implement new partner relations strategies.
- Set the strategic vision and approach for creator and community
engagement and growth, while directing day-to-day execution towards
- Oversee 4+ team members who are focused on implementing the
vision for the global ACX community in numbers, education, and
- Collaborate with leaders in Product, Marketing, Operations,
Customer Care, and other internal Audible teams to ensure Audible
delivers the best ACX experience driving success for our
- Act as a "trusted voice of the partner" in all internal strategic
discussions pertaining to Audible's business, including products,
programs and offerings.
- Serve as a key decision maker for escalations from various parts
of the business.
- Draft business critical communications that bear on ACX content
- Analyze and leverage data to drive and inform critical business
decisions and recommendations to Audible leadership.
- Formulate internal processes, systems, and practices that support
ACX content partnerships and the business as a whole.
Keywords: Audible, Newark , Senior Director, ACX Creator & Community Relations, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!