RN Case Manager Hospice
Posted on: June 23, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and SupportOur promise to you:Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.Schedule: Full TimeShift: DayLocation:
This is a fieldwork (Facility Care) positionThe community you'll be
caring for: AdventHealth Hospice CareThe role you'll contribute:The
Case Manager is responsible for providing professional nursing care
in the coordination of the Plan of Care for an assigned case load
of patients on hospice care in private homes or in skilled nursing
facilities and facilitate a team of nursing staff to carry out the
Plan of Care in compliance with hospice, State and Federal
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Provides hospice nursing services to hospice patients at home
or in nursing facilities.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all other duties as deemed necessary by the Patient
Care Manager - Teams or designee
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Associates Degree required; a Bachelor of Science in Nursing is
preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience
may be substituted at the discretion of the Administrator.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) is
required, home health and/or acute care nursing experience is
- A clear/active Florida RN license is required, Certified
Hospice and Palliative Nursing certification is preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Newark , RN Case Manager Hospice, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!