Senior Manager - Products and Solutions Compliance
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: June 23, 2022
When you join Verizon Verizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... In the role of Sr. Mgr-Products
and Solutions Compliance you will be responsible for building and
leading a team that delivers full stack compliant products and
solutions for the Public Sector. This includes crafting
requirements specific to compliance needs of the Compliance Center
of Excellence (CCoE) reference architecture and contractual
obligations with respect to cybersecurity compliance for Federal
and SLED customers.You will lead a team of highly skilled
individuals employing industry best practices to leverage cloud
technology, cybersecurity standards for mobile networks such as 5G,
along with IoT, SDWAN, MEC, Unified Comms, and others. You will
work closely with the Verizon Business Group (VBG) product owners
to deliver products and solutions on the CCoE Multi-Cloud Hybrid
Platform while upholding all accreditations. This team will serve
as compliance ambassadors to product owners helping them achieve
their P&L goals especially where compliance is considered a
blocker. The role, along with the product owners, will augment
Verizon products to meet the needs in key practices and make
consumption of compliance requirements easy and drive cost
efficiency in product business cases.
- Drive detailed compliance requirements for products to make
consumption easy for product owners and their delivery
- Position product roadmaps based on compliance strategy.
- Governance modeling to make standalone investments meeting
requirements put forth by CCoE Governance Council.
- Create and publish templated requirements to supplement
functional product (network, platforms, and apps) requirements into
- Assist with business case approvals and costing.
- Compliance accreditation for products.
- Define Open for Sale/GA in relation to compliance and other GTM
activities.Where you'll be working:In this hybrid role, you'll have
a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned
office days set by your manager.What we're looking for... You'll
need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in managing core Wireless and Wireline Network
products Expertise which includes 5G: Network Slicing and FWA,
NaaS, SDWAN, MTIPS, SDN, Cloud Hosted Network Services and Managed
- Knowledge of Compliant cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, OCI,
Terraform, Kubernetes) specific to the NIST guidelines.
- Experience with the lifecycle of managed network operations in
compliant environments. (e.g., NOC/SOC Tools, Ticketing, ELK).
- Experience with environments for 3rd Party Applications, such
as Identity Management, AI/ML, ZTNA, Unified Comms.
- Knowledge of CPE/UE solutions for mobility and fixed assets
- Willingness to travel (25% or less).Even better if you have one
or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Certifications such as AWS and ISACA.If Verizon and this role
sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you
don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.Equal
Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon,
we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out our page to learn more.COVID-19
Vaccination RequirementVerizon requires new hires to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable
accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for
medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).
Keywords: Verizon, Newark , Senior Manager - Products and Solutions Compliance, Executive , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!