Construction Project Production Manager
Company: Power Home Remodeling
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job SummaryThe Production Manager services both the overall
business of the company and the needs of customers by serving as
the primary face and representative of the company. This position
manages all aspects of the customer experience and vendor
relationship post-sale up to final installation. The Production
manager is responsible for assessing a job site to evaluate the
efficacy of the original home remodeling
- Responsible for interpreting and implementing management
policies and operating practices.
- Responsible for inspecting and evaluating all aspects of the
proposed site/project to make an independent determination of the
scope of work and viability of intended project.
- Advise customers on financing and possible changes to
- Creates precise measurements at each job site in order to avoid
any problems with custom-ordered product that could have serious
financial repercussions for the company in the form of unusable
materials and/or a negative customer experience.
- Responsible for confirming post-inspection and on an ongoing
basis that the agreement between company and customer appropriately
defines the work plan, identifies alternative courses of action
needed, and negotiates directly with the customer to alter the
specific terms of the plan as appropriate, all without prior
approval by a supervisor.
- Responsible for selecting and managing the procurement of all
materials for the job, including determining the necessary
specifications for such materials while ensuring protection of the
company from unnecessary financial loss.
- Analyzes all legal requirements related to licensing and
permitting, Homeowner's Association requirements, and negotiates
for compliance with the same, while independently working with
government agencies to obtain permits.
- Ensures statutory and regulatory compliance with regard to
safety and health.
- Completes various administrative tasks in the office as needed
and assists in the warehouse on a limited basis to stage products
- Must have a valid driver's license and be capable of driving
to, from, and in between sites as needed.
- Other as assigned by Management.Required Education and
- 1-3 years of Construction Management experience
- A polished and professional demeanor - This is a high level
customer service position as well.
- Professionalism is VERY important.
- Self motivation and discipline
- An ambitious and competitive nature
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal
- Resourceful problem solving abilities
- Highly evolved customer service skills
- A personality and skill set that is scalable - We're looking
for someone with promotion and managerial potential as the
department and company grows
- Top notch customer service skillsHere's what you can expect:
- $60,000 Salary
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Technology Package (IPad/IPhone)
- EZ Pass
- Gas Card
- Bonus Plan
Keywords: Power Home Remodeling, Newark , Construction Project Production Manager, Executive , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!