Perf Assurance Manager
Company: Verizon Communications
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: May 16, 2022
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect across the
globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared
ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
The Go-to-Market (GTM) organization is responsible for all internal
marketing communications and delivers more than 1500 launches every
year. The GTM Manager will be responsible for the field execution
and support of the marketing initiatives for the consumer
sales/service channels. Additionally, the manager will also be
responsible for managing the feedback loop, as well as advocating
for the field by partnering with leaders to gain insight into what
the channels need to be successful at the frontline. This
self-starter individual will be responsible for building
relationships with partner leaders; and in an ongoing manner will
be looking for ways to create a positive impact on processes and
- Develop and cultivate effective relationships with sales and
service partners to understand needs/gain efficiencies across team
functions and to continually drive improvement.
- Create and conduct field surveys and analyze responses for high
priority promotion/product launches to gain insight and feedback
- Participate in Sales and Service leader meetings as a GTM PoC
to gather leader inputs; and to share marketing launch information
and briefing meeting agendas.
- Close out all field questions received via digital tools or
during field briefings and work with partners to implement changes
required to resolve issues raised by the field.
- Respond to all inquiries and issues related to the launch
activities and provide field feedback on launch execution and
- Plan and conduct physical/virtual field visits to capture field
feedback to help drive digital tool enhancements and increase
marketing process efficiencies.
Where you'll be working:
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that
includes work from home and assigned office days set by your
What we're looking for...
You will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of Field Sales experience in direct and/or
indirect sales channels with progressive responsibilities.
- Experience establishing and facilitating effective
Even better if you have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management or six or
more years of work experience.
- Knowledge of Verizon sales/service processes and
- Experience as Indirect Account Manager, General Manager or
Field Operations Support Analyst.
- Model a culture of accountability, transparency, and
- Proficiency in analyzing data using spreadsheets.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a
proven ability to communicate with senior business
- Intellectual curiosity and appreciates learning new skills and
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal
requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Newark , Perf Assurance Manager, Executive , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!