Content Experience Manager
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Content Experience Manager -1093277A leading podcast and
audiobook company is seeking a Content Experience Manager. The
successful candidate will identify target customers; leverage
personalization and editorial capabilities; build discovery
experiences across content formats; and execution, testing, and
reporting. The ideal candidate demonstrates experience managing and
optimizing digital campaigns, a track record of goal achievement,
tireless attention to detail, and a knack for partnering
effectively with other teams. The company offers a great work
environment! -Content Experience Manager -Pay and Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k,
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Content Experience Manager -Responsibilities: -
- Schedule content across key discovery touchpoints in the
- Leverage segmentation for laser-focused targeting.
- Develop messaging and imagery in partnership with our internal
- Maintain a fresh and relevant app discovery experience across a
variety of cohorts.
- Test and optimize to improve our discovery and engagement
- Manage highly visible, customer-facing features with a holistic
sensitivity to our multi-faceted, personalized, always-on user
- Build promotional pages and action incentives using our
- Set up placements in Audible-owned communications
- Use data and analytics to inform campaigns, report on results,
and drive innovation. -
Content Experience Manager -Qualifications: -
- -3+ years of experience in online
- Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to handle
multiple projects and move quickly and proactively to deliver
- Strong analytical capability and experience managing success
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience guiding the development of promotional creative
- Proficient in MS Office, with demonstrated ability to pick up
- Experience with A/B testing is preferred.
- Passion for books/listening is preferred.
- Basic HTML skills and a general understanding of web
development is preferred.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Newark , Content Experience Manager, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!