Inside Sales Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Inside Sales Manager
We are seeking an Inside Sales Manager to join our team. This
candidate would resolve customer questions and assist our outside
Sales Team in driving the growth of our company.
- Manage our ocean and general transportation vendor
- Present and Sell company products and services to new and
- Seek out and negotiate pricing with transportation vendors
including trucking companies, ocean carriers and
- Be responsible for daily training and activities of our inside
sales team members
- Establish contact with potential customers and help new
customers through our on-boarding process
- Follow-up with existing customer base to ensure updated pricing
and service offerings
- Maintain rate tariffs for internal and external use
- Assist the outside Sales Team to communicate rate and customer
information with the internal Operations Team
- Create sales materials to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other
- Experience in pricing with transportation carriers
- Must possess excellent data entry skills and excellent customer
service skills with the ability to retain new knowledge and learn
- Familiarity with CRM platforms. Experience with Cargowise is a
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Must possess the ability to communicate professionally verbally
and in written format
- Work effectively in a team environment. Must be a team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Ability to manage high email volume
- Ability to manage spreadsheets (Excel and Google
- Experience with an ocean freight forwarder, NVOCC, or VOCC
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work being performed. They are not to a list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Compensation package commensurate with work experience and
market level standards.
- Paid vacation.
- Health Insurance
- Discrimination free work environment.
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
About Freighters LLC
Freighters offers a full array of worldwide transportation and
customs brokerage services for your cargo that is either being
exported from the U.S. or being imported into the U.S.
We are a U.S. Customs & Border Protection Customs Broker and a
Transportation Service Provider. Our mission is to offer a
personalized service to our customers within the U.S. and to the
international transportation and shipping community.
We know how challenging the business of international trade can be,
whether for a client experienced in the shipping process or a
first-time customer for whom everything in the Import/Export
business is new. We at Freighters work to simplify our customer s
experience, by giving the best service possible and providing
information throughout the process of exporting from and importing
goods into the United States in a fast and reliable
Keywords: Freighters, Newark , Inside Sales Manager, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!