Customer Success Manager
Company: CDK Global
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Immediate response to client issues escalated via Service
Connect, developing appropriate action plans using regional,
divisional, and technical support resources.
- Ability to manage customer base of at least 400 rooftops.
- Engage all departments (Sales, R&D, Product) in critical
issue resolution plans as needed.
- Manage issues until successful conclusion.
- Partner with Sales and implementation teams with the end goal
of making our dealers promoters of CDK.
- Serve as point person to dealers to help facilitate and
coordination across all CDK boundaries.
- Utilize Vision application to manage open cases and subcases
- Utilizing Salesforce for proactive work and escalations not
related to cases.
- Clear understanding of CDK business direction and willingness
to approach any task for an overall outlook.
- Participate in customer meetings remotely and on site,
representing Customer Care initiatives and current plans.
- Assess dealership risk factors, identify mitigation strategies
to ensure continued success of CDK applications and new layered
- Maintain established relationships with dealership management
and have a reputation for being a trusted expert on CDK
- Identify opportunities and create a plan for addressing
training needs for dealership staff
- Proactively hold Engagement calls to show the customer specific
topics/reports for the purposes of educating and driving growth in
the customer's organization and utilization of the CDK systems they
- Participate in post-implementation customer transition
meetings. Introduce support processes, including training on
Service Connect and the best way to engage support and Customer
Success Managers in problem resolution.
- Participate in CDK internal conference calls to represent
customer interests and communicate action plans as needed.
- Able to successfully identify and implement strategies for
retaining "at risk" customers
- Ability and authority to negotiate and resolve billing issues
related to support charges.At CDK, we believe inclusion and
diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our
people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and
encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best
selves and make an impact.CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is
valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability
(including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the
military, veteran status or any other category protected by
law.Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work
in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to
Keywords: CDK Global, Newark , Customer Success Manager, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!